DEALS AND STEALS

sungod661

I noticed that yesterday. Was looking to see what jersey goes with a 95 finals patch...air-knit...mind blown. ?

• Replies 8.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yup.  I had an ultrafil that I got done up as a Brodeur.  Wanted to put 95 SCF patch on it and noticed from a GWA that it was air-knit in the finals.  Glad I didn't do it without researching first!

49 minutes ago, The_Dude_Abides said:

I noticed that yesterday. Was looking to see what jersey goes with a 95 finals patch...air-knit...mind blown. ?

46 minutes ago, jsh139 said:

Yup.  I had an ultrafil that I got done up as a Brodeur.  Wanted to put 95 SCF patch on it and noticed from a GWA that it was air-knit in the finals.  Glad I didn't do it without researching first!

The SCF set appears to have been mixed. Saw pictures of both fabrics while researching it recently. More air knits than ultrafil.

Crap really??

I have an ultrafil which I made into a Brodeur '95 cup finals jersey,  anyone have a white air-kint for sale?

2 minutes ago, HockeyMusic said:

Crap really??

I have an ultrafil which I made into a Brodeur '95 cup finals jersey,  anyone have a white air-kint for sale?

Yes, really. 

I have two that could potentially be incorrect, haven't found the pictures to support which material each guy was wearing. 

I know Brodeur's white jersey from the last game was airknit. 

2 hours ago, HockeyMusic said:

yeah I saw that one.

Sooooo......anyone have an airknit white devils jersey for sale??

Good luck man. I've been looking for ever. I managed to get a red one last week tho...good times. 

2 hours ago, mfitz804 said:

Those big blick airknits are tough to find.

Yeah they are. Didn't realize how rare they were. I thought the BB ultrafils were hard to find. These air knits are almost as tough to find as the ultrafil Christmas trees.  

3 hours ago, HockeyMusic said:

yeah I saw that one.

Sooooo......anyone have an airknit white devils jersey for sale??

There's an Elias that's been on eBay for a while. Not sure how good/bad the customization is. It's signed though. 

https://www.ebay.com/itm/322477676620

24 minutes ago, jsh139 said:

There's an Elias that's been on eBay for a while. Not sure how good/bad the customization is. It's signed though. 

https://www.ebay.com/itm/322477676620

Looks like typical non-EPS Devils customizing. Numbers are good, name font is off. Simple $35 fix, but not if you want a 95 Cup jersey because Elias wasn't there. 

On 4/17/2017 at 5:11 PM, jsh139 said:

Meigray has a few blank Devils ultrafil jerseys in their clearance section. They have a 52 and a few 54s and 56s. No idea if they're new or stripped or what but they're $149.  Might be worth an email to them for more info if you're looking for one of that vintage. 

So I picked up one of the 56's (thank you) and it's pretty big. 

Just wondering, is 56 the largest size for Ultrafil jerseys besides Goalie Cut? 

I've never seen a 58 Ultrafil or bigger but maybe I haven't been looking. 

There are 58's, never seen a Devils one but I've seen other teams, plus there's goalie cuts. 

Someone (maybe a board member) had a size 60 Senators Ultrafil. 

I find the difference between a 56 and 58, even in an airknit which I have had, to be far greater than the difference between a 54 and 56. A 60 sounds ridiculous. 

You go ahead.  Those are the absolute worst jerseys the Leafs have ever worn.  Even at $100 that is grossly overpriced.

10 minutes ago, TMLFAN said:

You go ahead.  Those are the absolute worst jerseys the Leafs have ever worn.  Even at $100 that is grossly overpriced.

The funny part is, to a non-Leafs fan who doesn't really pay attention to their jerseys, it looks pretty much exactly the same. 

14 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

The funny part is, to a non-Leafs fan who doesn't really pay attention to their jerseys, it looks pretty much exactly the same. 

Took the words right out of my mouth! :lol:

1 hour ago, TMLFAN said:

58 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

Fair enough and correct. 

So what is the difference that makes that one so unholy?

To me, it's not ugly or anything, it's just plain as hell.  I love Leafs jerseys and think that they are consistently among the nicest in the league, but that one is just plain boring.

3 minutes ago, LAK74 said:

To me, it's not ugly or anything, it's just plain as hell.  I love Leafs jerseys and think that they are consistently among the nicest in the league, but that one is just plain boring.

This.  It's honestly just a big chunk of white fabric with a crest slapped to it.  This thing needed shoulder patches added at minimum to make them at least somewhat respectable.