DEALS AND STEALS

sungod661

1 hour ago, OneJerseyMemorabilia said:

After Amanda's interview with Subban, she tweeted that he was going to continue to wear #76. People are already ordering jerseys from Fanatics lol.

With Hughes i sort of like the #6 on him. Maybe that's an option in the not too distant future. We'll see what he sports at camp in a few weeks for starters.

i suspected PK would retain his number, no reason not to. 

Hughes is an interesting case because he's worn so many numbers already, I have seen him in 6, 16, 21, and 43. Of those only 16 is available. And reports were that he was signing his autograph at the draft with #86, for whatever that is worth. 

I don't see a Greene buyout happening so I don't think #6 will be available, but I suppose anything is possible. I'll likely wait for opening night before making my decisions. 

• Replies 8.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

3 hours ago, Tazer19 said:

TBTC.jpg

Really.... A Tonelli!?!?
There's people out here starving for one and you did up a Tonelli!?!? :huh::lol: I hope it's like a size 44 or something.

At least you have a method to your madness.
Most of us are all over the place
I never get tired of seeing these - green with envy  

26 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

48120667203_b7d86b83db_b.jpg

Now that's FUNNY !!!!! :-)

27 minutes ago, Hockey Bob said:

Really.... A Tonelli!?!?
There's people out here starving for one and you did up a Tonelli!?!? :huh::lol: I hope it's like a size 44 or something.

At least you have a method to your madness.
Most of us are all over the place
I never get tired of seeing these - green with envy  

Hey hey Hockey Bob :-)  Yes, absolutely... You know my goal is to have every player from that season that wore the TBTC and I am getting closer as we speak...

How about Kucera? Kravchuk? Vincelette?Konroyd?Creighton? Hudson? Matteau? I have those being done right now...Not the greatest of Hawks but they wore that sweater so I'm stuck :-)

I'm in no position to tell anyone what to do as my collection has morphed quite a few times.

I think it's awesome and they'll be easy to sell should you ever decide / need to.
Solid choice for a collection.

Please let us know when it's complete so we'll know it's safe and we're not bidding against you :D

25 minutes ago, Hockey Bob said:

I'm in no position to tell anyone what to do as my collection has morphed quite a few times.

I think it's awesome and they'll be easy to sell should you ever decide / need to.
Solid choice for a collection.

Please let us know when it's complete so we'll know it's safe and we're not bidding against you :D

I agree, I think its a little off the wall, but honestly, isn't it fun to be a little off the wall?

The concept that there are probably a lot of Hawks fans after these jerseys and he basically corners the market on them is also pretty entertaining. Like "no, you can't buy that jersey, I need my 23rd of the same style of a guy who played a 30 second shift wearing one". 

7 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

I agree, I think its a little off the wall, but honestly, isn't it fun to be a little off the wall?

The concept that there are probably a lot of Hawks fans after these jerseys and he basically corners the market on them is also pretty entertaining. Like "no, you can't buy that jersey, I need my 23rd of the same style of a guy who played a 30 second shift wearing one". 

Entertaining to you, maybe 😂

13 minutes ago, TheBZ said:

Entertaining to you, maybe 😂

Yeah, not to anyone else who wants one, I should've elaborated. 

6 minutes ago, vadarx said:

mother of god.....

no wonder I can't find one of these dammed things! 😅

22 of the same style, providing the ammunition for wives all around the world to say “why do you need so many, they’re all the same”. 

Also, if Tazer19 wants to see how many he can wear at once when all 22 are in his possession, I’ll donate $2 per jersey to St. Jude’s Children’s Hospital, and round it to $50 even if he can get them all on. Photos required, of course. 

Edited by mfitz804

1 hour ago, OneJerseyMemorabilia said:

Jack Hughes is #86. Confirmed at introduction press conference just now.

1 hour ago, pagano said:

Told ya! 

Do I have to wait for him to sign his ELC or am I all good now?

1 hour ago, pagano said:

Wait. Definitely wait. :P

I did. About 3 hours. Now they are on the way to EPS. 

On 6/24/2019 at 4:32 PM, mfitz804 said:

22 of the same style, providing the ammunition for wives all around the world to say “why do you need so many, they’re all the same”. 

that's why I avoid such complications....

On 6/24/2019 at 4:32 PM, mfitz804 said:

Also, if Tazer19 wants to see how many he can wear at once when all 22 are in his possession, I’ll donate $2 per jersey to St. Jude’s Children’s Hospital, and round it to $50 even if he can get them all on. Photos required, of course. 

I'd like to see this as well. I'd do 50 bucks to see it. get enough people and it would for a good cause. I don't see how Tazer could refuse....

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎6‎/‎24‎/‎2019 at 6:38 AM, Tazer19 said:

TBTC.jpg

My BRANE :doh: is always all over the place,
Last night as I drifted off to slumber and half of my neighborood was setting off fireworks - I was dreaming of this photo and thought to myself... Self,.. you should ask Tazer (since this was posted in the "deals and steals" thread) 
What was the best deal / steal you got on one of these?

Not like a size 44 - more so, do you recall a total steal for anything size 52 and up?
Are any of these larger than a 52? 

The only time I saw one in a bigger size was at a Hawks game and the guy was wearing Dirk Graham's gamer!
I still wish I wouldv'e robbed that guy :P I can run pretty fast for a fat guy

3 hours ago, Hockey Bob said:

The only time I saw one in a bigger size was at a Hawks game and the guy was wearing Dirk Graham's gamer!
I still wish I wouldv'e robbed that guy :P I can run pretty fast for a fat guy

giphy.gif?cid=8fc3c8975d1f85a37678575677

9 minutes ago, DHD28 said:

Are there any size 44s in that collection?

I'm guessing with that many of them, he's got most size options covered. 

I picked up 8 jerseys from that seller yesterday. (not all Hawks) 

Thought about doing something similar to Tazer with the W/C style 3rd's while they're cheap **BUT I'll never be cool enough to have a Tonelli 
Maybe some day another collector will be Ooohing and Aweing at my hoarding skills 😋

On 6/24/2019 at 9:47 AM, mfitz804 said:

i suspected PK would retain his number, no reason not to. 

Hughes is an interesting case because he's worn so many numbers already, I have seen him in 6, 16, 21, and 43. Of those only 16 is available. And reports were that he was signing his autograph at the draft with #86, for whatever that is worth. 

I don't see a Greene buyout happening so I don't think #6 will be available, but I suppose anything is possible. I'll likely wait for opening night before making my decisions. 

I love this. You add up all the numbers he has previously worn and that's his new number.