DEALS AND STEALS

sungod661

46 minutes ago, TheKevinShow said:

Hopefully they don’t run out of the blanks too quickly. Both of the ones I bought will be getting inaugural season patches but I’d like to do a SCF as well. 

You should buy one soon. 

• Replies 8.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

3 hours ago, furiousd said:

Okay. They were down to one last grey 52. I had to.  Looks like there are a lot of bigger sizes though. Especially in the whites.

Always the case, larger road jerseys sell last. 

• 2 weeks later...

MIC Panthers warm up, hockey fights cancer 58G.  Much cheaper than I paid for a sharks blank.

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.com%2Fulk%2Fitm%2F174083360208

This guy has size 46 and 50 Devils IndoZeros for $60 shipped or best offer. Not for me on several levels, but dirt cheap if you are little and don’t care about quality. 

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.com%2Fulk%2Fitm%2F174088226229

3 hours ago, mfitz804 said:

This guy has size 46 and 50 Devils IndoZeros for $60 shipped or best offer. Not for me on several levels, but dirt cheap if you are little and don’t care about quality. 

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.com%2Fulk%2Fitm%2F174088226229

Who else but someone who doesn’t care about quality would buy a Devils jersey in the first place...Jerk?

4 hours ago, mfitz804 said:

Why are the Devils already writing this season off? Didn’t it just start a few weeks ago?

1 hour ago, thebiggoalie said:

Who else but someone who doesn’t care about quality would buy a Devils jersey in the first place...Jerk?

How many do you own?

46 minutes ago, KB67 said:

Why are the Devils already writing this season off? Didn’t it just start a few weeks ago?

The fans seem to be, I don’t believe the team is. 

56 minutes ago, KB67 said:

I think its safe to write Chicago's season off already. 
Not gonna stop me from watching. 

eBay seller Full Moon jerseys has been selling Hawks IndoZeros for the same prices. 
I bought one in red and white just to have something to compare my MIC's to.
Not gonna waste $ on putting names on them but the difference is night and day .  

9 hours ago, Hockey Bob said:

Not gonna waste $ on putting names on them but the difference is night and day .  

I’ve said it before, but the quality gap between the Reebok Indos and MIC is far narrower than Adidas. Not that the Reebok Indos are good, but they are miles better than Adidas’ version. 

I own zero of either. 

4 hours ago, mfitz804 said:

the quality gap between the Reebok Indos and MIC is far narrower than Adidas.

I didn't have as big of an issue with the Reebok Indos.
The quality was still there it was just the tagging in the collar that made me feel like I was getting 2nd best.
The Adidas stuff is a whole different animal.

I could see buying Reebok Indo's to wear, from my experience it'd be hard to tell if someone was wearing one vs a 2.0

The Adidas stuff is so cheap you can tell at a glance. Poor material, loose threads and so on.

My feelings are that the Adidas wave is what's killing the whole collecting market.
If you want the good stuff you gotta pay up double what you could get a 2.0 for in their hayday.

This either scares away potential collectors or takes away from collecting the older stuff (as in - I just spent $400 on a MIC Adidas, I'm gonna cool it on buying anything else)

These are dark days...

On 11/3/2019 at 6:47 PM, flyhighguys94 said:

My entire ebay sales page could be listed in here lol. What happened to the jersey collecting market?

It's been particularly rough lately.

2 hours ago, Devilsguy said:

It's been particularly rough lately.

I'm all but giving up. The couple things I have for sale can (and will) just sit until they sell. 

51 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

I'm all but giving up. The couple things I have for sale can (and will) just sit until they sell. 

Giving up!?! 
As a fan of the team that's made the fewest changes to their jerseys since conception shouldn't you have everything already? 😐

I refuse to give up collecting - but have scaled it back. Mainly because I've needed a new truck for about 3yrs. 

I gave up on buying a 'common jersey under $50' and am now just looking for cool / hard to find stuff. 

Just now, Hockey Bob said:

Giving up!?! 
As a fan of the team that's made the fewest changes to their jerseys since conception shouldn't you have everything already? 😐

I refuse to give up collecting - but have scaled it back. Mainly because I've needed a new truck for about 3yrs. 

I gave up on buying a 'common jersey under $50' and am now just looking for cool / hard to find stuff. 

To clarify, I am not giving up collecting, just giving up trying to sell things/selling them for less to get rid of them. I'll just keep what I've got or hold out for the price I want. 

On 11/3/2019 at 6:47 PM, flyhighguys94 said:

My entire ebay sales page could be listed in here lol. What happened to the jersey collecting market?

The market took a nosedive during the offseason and start of the season (July-October). I'd partially attribute it to the market fully being out of the Reebok --> Adidas transitional phase and a lot of the "unwanted" stock from retailers being fully sold off. There's also been a surplus of counterfeit jerseys, too.

20 minutes ago, Dherms18 (TJF) said:

The market took a nosedive during the offseason and start of the season (July-October). I'd partially attribute it to the market fully being out of the Reebok --> Adidas transitional phase and a lot of the "unwanted" stock from retailers being fully sold off. There's also been a surplus of counterfeit jerseys, too.

I have always found February-March to be the best selling season.  Maybe NFL season over and NHL season coming to a head.

There's no fighting the morons buying the counterfeits.

Our market is extremely narrow.

3 hours ago, JJM4 said:

AND my size, and a bedazzled crest. I really don’t see how I can not buy that. 

Sun’s out, guns out. 

2 minutes ago, furiousd said:

If Taser ever does that Barberpole Challenge, you need to buy that and wear it to a game.

I mean, I think I *need* that regardless...

Where can I get a set of assless chaps with the Devils logo made up? Give me your guy’s contact info lol.

Edited by mfitz804