Jump to content

DEALS AND STEALS


Recommended Posts

22 minutes ago, SnakeOiler12 said:

I see what you did there ;)

Very sneaky, but well played sir! 

I have no idea what you are talking about. ;) 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 8.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

For those interested, received my Golden Knights MIC TI from MGG today -- good news is that it's exactly as advertised. Blank TI with no internal tagging, but otherwise 100% legit with all the correct features. Happy with the purchase and not having to strip one! 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, SnakeOiler12 said:

For those interested, received my Golden Knights MIC TI from MGG today -- good news is that it's exactly as advertised. Blank TI with no internal tagging, but otherwise 100% legit with all the correct features. Happy with the purchase and not having to strip one! 

Makes sense, kind of what I expected. 

I really do like the look of those jerseys. But I don’t deviate. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Hopefully they don’t run out of the blanks too quickly. Both of the ones I bought will be getting inaugural season patches but I’d like to do a SCF as well. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, TheKevinShow said:

Hopefully they don’t run out of the blanks too quickly. Both of the ones I bought will be getting inaugural season patches but I’d like to do a SCF as well. 

You should buy one soon. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, furiousd said:

Okay. They were down to one last grey 52. I had to.  Looks like there are a lot of bigger sizes though. Especially in the whites.

Always the case, larger road jerseys sell last. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...

MIC Panthers warm up, hockey fights cancer 58G.  Much cheaper than I paid for a sharks blank.

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.com%2Fulk%2Fitm%2F174083360208

Link to post
Share on other sites

This guy has size 46 and 50 Devils IndoZeros for $60 shipped or best offer. Not for me on several levels, but dirt cheap if you are little and don’t care about quality. 

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.com%2Fulk%2Fitm%2F174088226229

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, mfitz804 said:

This guy has size 46 and 50 Devils IndoZeros for $60 shipped or best offer. Not for me on several levels, but dirt cheap if you are little and don’t care about quality. 

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.com%2Fulk%2Fitm%2F174088226229

Who else but someone who doesn’t care about quality would buy a Devils jersey in the first place...Jerk?

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, mfitz804 said:

This guy has size 46 and 50 Devils IndoZeros for $60 shipped or best offer. Not for me on several levels, but dirt cheap if you are little and don’t care about quality. 

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.com%2Fulk%2Fitm%2F174088226229

Why are the Devils already writing this season off? Didn’t it just start a few weeks ago?

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, thebiggoalie said:

Who else but someone who doesn’t care about quality would buy a Devils jersey in the first place...Jerk?

How many do you own?

Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, KB67 said:

Why are the Devils already writing this season off? Didn’t it just start a few weeks ago?

The fans seem to be, I don’t believe the team is. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
56 minutes ago, KB67 said:

Why are the Devils already writing this season off? Didn’t it just start a few weeks ago?

I think its safe to write Chicago's season off already. 
Not gonna stop me from watching. 

eBay seller Full Moon jerseys has been selling Hawks IndoZeros for the same prices. 
I bought one in red and white just to have something to compare my MIC's to.
Not gonna waste $ on putting names on them but the difference is night and day .  

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Hockey Bob said:

Not gonna waste $ on putting names on them but the difference is night and day .  

I’ve said it before, but the quality gap between the Reebok Indos and MIC is far narrower than Adidas. Not that the Reebok Indos are good, but they are miles better than Adidas’ version. 

I own zero of either. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, mfitz804 said:

the quality gap between the Reebok Indos and MIC is far narrower than Adidas.

I didn't have as big of an issue with the Reebok Indos.
The quality was still there it was just the tagging in the collar that made me feel like I was getting 2nd best.
The Adidas stuff is a whole different animal.

I could see buying Reebok Indo's to wear, from my experience it'd be hard to tell if someone was wearing one vs a 2.0

The Adidas stuff is so cheap you can tell at a glance. Poor material, loose threads and so on.

My feelings are that the Adidas wave is what's killing the whole collecting market.
If you want the good stuff you gotta pay up double what you could get a 2.0 for in their hayday.

This either scares away potential collectors or takes away from collecting the older stuff (as in - I just spent $400 on a MIC Adidas, I'm gonna cool it on buying anything else)

These are dark days...

  

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/3/2019 at 6:47 PM, flyhighguys94 said:

My entire ebay sales page could be listed in here lol. What happened to the jersey collecting market?

It's been particularly rough lately.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Devilsguy said:

It's been particularly rough lately.

I'm all but giving up. The couple things I have for sale can (and will) just sit until they sell. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

I'm all but giving up. The couple things I have for sale can (and will) just sit until they sell. 

Giving up!?! 
As a fan of the team that's made the fewest changes to their jerseys since conception shouldn't you have everything already? 😐

I refuse to give up collecting - but have scaled it back. Mainly because I've needed a new truck for about 3yrs. 

I gave up on buying a 'common jersey under $50' and am now just looking for cool / hard to find stuff. 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Hockey Bob said:

Giving up!?! 
As a fan of the team that's made the fewest changes to their jerseys since conception shouldn't you have everything already? 😐

I refuse to give up collecting - but have scaled it back. Mainly because I've needed a new truck for about 3yrs. 

I gave up on buying a 'common jersey under $50' and am now just looking for cool / hard to find stuff. 

 

To clarify, I am not giving up collecting, just giving up trying to sell things/selling them for less to get rid of them. I'll just keep what I've got or hold out for the price I want. 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/3/2019 at 6:47 PM, flyhighguys94 said:

My entire ebay sales page could be listed in here lol. What happened to the jersey collecting market?

The market took a nosedive during the offseason and start of the season (July-October). I'd partially attribute it to the market fully being out of the Reebok --> Adidas transitional phase and a lot of the "unwanted" stock from retailers being fully sold off. There's also been a surplus of counterfeit jerseys, too.

Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Dherms18 (TJF) said:

The market took a nosedive during the offseason and start of the season (July-October). I'd partially attribute it to the market fully being out of the Reebok --> Adidas transitional phase and a lot of the "unwanted" stock from retailers being fully sold off. There's also been a surplus of counterfeit jerseys, too.

 

I have always found February-March to be the best selling season.  Maybe NFL season over and NHL season coming to a head.

There's no fighting the morons buying the counterfeits.

Our market is extremely narrow.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, JJM4 said:

AND my size, and a bedazzled crest. I really don’t see how I can not buy that. 

Sun’s out, guns out. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...