DEALS AND STEALS

sungod661

• Replies 8.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I would be mildly surprised if they honor that.  No way they can fulfill all those orders.

my guess is those who ordered one will likely get their orders cancelled and a $20 voucher or something.

2 hours ago, Devilsguy said:

I would be mildly surprised if they honor that.  No way they can fulfill all those orders.

my guess is those who ordered one will likely get their orders cancelled and a $20 voucher or something.

Guaranteed the orders are getting cancelled.  It was just hilarious how that blew up all over social media as fast as it did.  I wouldn’t be surprised if 5k jerseys were ordered LOL.

3 hours ago, TMLFAN said:

So who else bought the $20 Avs Kerfoot signed Adidas jersey yesterday from Fanatics?

2 minutes ago, jsh139 said:

I missed something. What was the deal?

It sounds like an Avs Kerfoit signed Adidas jersey for $20 from Fanatics. Not sure.

44 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

It sounds like an Avs Kerfoit signed Adidas jersey for $20 from Fanatics. Not sure.

Yeah but why is it a controversy? They only should have had one? It was priced incorrectly? 

Mistake in pricing; normally $380, marked down to $19.99.

41 minutes ago, LAK74 said:

Mistake in pricing; normally $380, marked down to $19.99.

I’d have bought one to sell had I seen it. 

21 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

I’d have bought one to sell had I seen it. 

That’s the joke, once it hit reddit and twitter everybody was buying them.  Some people were buying 5 at a time.  There must have been thousands of orders for it until they finally pulled the page.  So far my order hasn’t been cancelled yet but I expect they will cancel it tomorrow.

26 minutes ago, TMLFAN said:

That’s the joke, once it hit reddit and twitter everybody was buying them.  Some people were buying 5 at a time.  There must have been thousands of orders for it until they finally pulled the page.  So far my order hasn’t been cancelled yet but I expect they will cancel it tomorrow.

I’d imagine so. 

3 hours ago, NYIJM29 said:

The issue is the Twitter people -- if you see a deal like that, you don't post it over the Internet until yours is in your possession. Smh. Rookie move. 

It was mostly spread by TJF (he was even taking credit for it on twitter).

He is a member here too and not sure why he didn't post about it here.

6 minutes ago, Devilsguy said:

Same thing applies -- if you see an error on a website, you need to quietly obtain. Otherwise, everything gets canceled. 

18 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

I totally forgot about that guy, is he still a member here?

I seen him post a few weeks ago here, so safe to say he's around as a lurker at the very least.

On 11/25/2019 at 1:47 PM, Devilsguy said:

Still here! I'm really not too active on here since I stick to my Twitter, Discord, and /r/HJ. Definitely something that I got caught up in the moment with and didn't think to throw the link in this thread.

Re: the total volume of sales-- here's some more info on it if you want to see how big it actually was. Fanatics did wind up honoring what they had in stock.

I was scolded the last time I didn't put a deal in this thread (love you, @Devilsguy ), so here you all go!  Not sure if you all will want it, but I'll give it a shot. New York Rangers 2011-17 Alternate (Heritage) Blank Reebok Indo-Edge NWT for $20 BIN. At the time of posting, here's the size breakdown:

• Size 50 (1 available)
  • Size 52 (10 available)
  • Size 54 (10 available)
  • Size 56 (3 available)

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/711-53200-19255-0/1?mpre=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.com%2Fitm%2FNew-with-tags-Reebok-NY-Rangers-Jersey-assorted-sizes%2F223630292619%3Fhash%3Ditem341167768b%3Am%3Amjk_ABD7FaXId6F5drdvI6Q&campid=5338466309&toolid=20008

Edit: 

Edited by Dherms18 (TJF)