• 1 month later...
  • Replies 8.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

12 minutes ago, amonte78 said:

As mentioned on FB, the 50 year patched jerseys were worn in the preseason as evidenced by the nameplates. At the end of the 2016/17 season, the Kings sold these for $300 each and was discussed on here. I ended up with a Quick that I photomatched to every preseason since they introduced that style jersey.

That being said, they had some players like Ben Bishop who were acquired during the season, so I have no idea what that jersey was other than possibly a GI.

50 minutes ago, cjerina said:

I ended up with a Quick that I photomatched to every preseason since they introduced that style jersey.

I thought about buying a Quick, but slept on it and it was gone (and regretted it ever since, even more when it turned out to be a PS jersey). I bought a McCollum jersey from this lot, which is probably a PS jersey as well.

3 minutes ago, amonte78 said:

I thought about buying a Quick, but slept on it and it was gone (and regretted it ever since, even more when it turned out to be a PS jersey). I bought a McCollum jersey from this lot, which is probably a PS jersey as well.

Should be an easy match, there's quite a few pics of him in the black jersey on Getty.

20 minutes ago, cjerina said:

Should be an easy match, there's quite a few pics of him in the black jersey on Getty.

Indeed :)

Edited by amonte78

3 hours ago, amonte78 said:

I got the black Quick and both Bishops from that sale. The Quick is really awesome, has the tag in it, but doesn’t show any signs of use. The black Bishop has the tag, and white didn’t. Neither of those showed signs of wear. 

7 hours ago, amonte78 said:

You mean it sold...that...Quick????

Sometimes I hate myself as much as @thebiggoalie hates me. 

1 hour ago, mfitz804 said:

You mean it sold...that...Quick????

Sometimes I hate myself as much as @thebiggoalie hates me. 

You are the reason we can’t have nice things...jerk. 

26 minutes ago, thebiggoalie said:

You are the reason we can’t have nice things...jerk. 

Happy Valentine’s Day to you too. 

17 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

Happy Valentine’s Day to you too. 

Roses are red, violets are blue...

New Jersey sucks, and Staten Island does too. 

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

If you like practice jerseys, Pro Stock Hockey has a pretty good sale going on. Limited teams/colors available (Devils, Wild, Senators, Vancouver). 

Priced between $34.99 and $99.99 depending on team and manufacturer (Reebok for some teams, Adidas for others).

Pro Stock Hockey - Practice Jerseys

Edited by mfitz804

8 hours ago, mfitz804 said:

If you like practice jerseys, Pro Stock Hockey has a pretty good sale going on. Limited teams/colors available (Devils, Wild, Senators, Vancouver). 

Priced between $34.99 and $99.99 depending on team and manufacturer (Reebok for some teams, Adidas for others).

Pro Stock Hockey - Practice Jerseys

Canucks are also having a sale on theirs on their Team Store website for $87.50 CDN $65 USD.

https://vanbase.ca/collections/game-worn/products/adidas-authentic-practice-jersey

10 minutes ago, KB67 said:

Canucks are also having a sale on theirs on their Team Store website for $87.50 CDN $65 USD.

https://vanbase.ca/collections/game-worn/products/adidas-authentic-practice-jersey

Even better than Pro Stock, then. I think their Canucks were $99.99. 

15 hours ago, Phil the Thrill said:

I bought a white canucks for nameplates. As a heads up, they are worn with puck marks, holes, burns etc. 

I have ordered from them before and yes, they are often worn, but I have also gotten ones that were NWT. I would assume all of the Adidas have been worn. Some of the others could be leftovers and still new. 

I mean, I didn’t care that much. Im still safely getting around 7 plates out of it. 

Just wouldn’t go for them if I was trying to do a project/mash up. 

• 2 months later...

I thought about that collector when I saw the price for this one it that the supply must be really down after he cornered the market. 

However, I remember someone saying they missed out on a blank one for like $350 within the last 2 years, so that's quite a drive up in the price (even with the customization).

City of Winners, the ebay seller, deals in top quality rare jerseys with aggressive pricing (IMHO).  Looking as his selling history, he seems like he gets his price eventually, so maybe it is priced fairly.  I don't know.

I just hope more opportunities are going to come around to acquire this kind of jersey, as I don' think I can bring myself to pay what he is asking.