Sign in to follow this  
sungod661

DEALS AND STEALS

On 11/25/2019 at 1:47 PM, Devilsguy said:

It was mostly spread by TJF (he was even taking credit for it on twitter).

He is a member here too and not sure why he didn't post about it here.

Still here! I'm really not too active on here since I stick to my Twitter, Discord, and /r/HJ. Definitely something that I got caught up in the moment with and didn't think to throw the link in this thread.

Re: the total volume of sales-- here's some more info on it if you want to see how big it actually was. Fanatics did wind up honoring what they had in stock.

I was scolded the last time I didn't put a deal in this thread (love you, @Devilsguy ), so here you all go!  Not sure if you all will want it, but I'll give it a shot. New York Rangers 2011-17 Alternate (Heritage) Blank Reebok Indo-Edge NWT for $20 BIN. At the time of posting, here's the size breakdown:

• Size 50 (1 available)
  • Size 52 (10 available)
  • Size 54 (10 available)
  • Size 56 (3 available)

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/711-53200-19255-0/1?mpre=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.com%2Fitm%2FNew-with-tags-Reebok-NY-Rangers-Jersey-assorted-sizes%2F223630292619%3Fhash%3Ditem341167768b%3Am%3Amjk_ABD7FaXId6F5drdvI6Q&campid=5338466309&toolid=20008

Edit: 

Edited by Dherms18 (TJF)

12 minutes ago, amonte78 said:

As mentioned on FB, the 50 year patched jerseys were worn in the preseason as evidenced by the nameplates. At the end of the 2016/17 season, the Kings sold these for $300 each and was discussed on here. I ended up with a Quick that I photomatched to every preseason since they introduced that style jersey.

That being said, they had some players like Ben Bishop who were acquired during the season, so I have no idea what that jersey was other than possibly a GI.

50 minutes ago, cjerina said:

I ended up with a Quick that I photomatched to every preseason since they introduced that style jersey.

I thought about buying a Quick, but slept on it and it was gone (and regretted it ever since, even more when it turned out to be a PS jersey). I bought a McCollum jersey from this lot, which is probably a PS jersey as well.

3 minutes ago, amonte78 said:

I thought about buying a Quick, but slept on it and it was gone (and regretted it ever since, even more when it turned out to be a PS jersey). I bought a McCollum jersey from this lot, which is probably a PS jersey as well.

Should be an easy match, there's quite a few pics of him in the black jersey on Getty.

20 minutes ago, cjerina said:

Should be an easy match, there's quite a few pics of him in the black jersey on Getty.

Indeed :)

Edited by amonte78

3 hours ago, amonte78 said:

I got the black Quick and both Bishops from that sale. The Quick is really awesome, has the tag in it, but doesn’t show any signs of use. The black Bishop has the tag, and white didn’t. Neither of those showed signs of wear. 

7 hours ago, amonte78 said:

You mean it sold...that...Quick????

Sometimes I hate myself as much as @thebiggoalie hates me. 

1 hour ago, mfitz804 said:

You mean it sold...that...Quick????

Sometimes I hate myself as much as @thebiggoalie hates me. 

You are the reason we can’t have nice things...jerk. 

26 minutes ago, thebiggoalie said:

You are the reason we can’t have nice things...jerk. 

Happy Valentine’s Day to you too. 

17 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

Happy Valentine’s Day to you too. 

Roses are red, violets are blue...

New Jersey sucks, and Staten Island does too. 

So well spoken.