Made Up/ Movie Sweaters: Cool or Played out?

nogoal99

14 hours ago, Kolo0073 said:

Anyone have any jerseys used in the movies?

Back maybe 5 years ago I picked up a bunch of the jerseys used in the Love Guru for dirt cheap.  Mostly Pens and Leafs 1.0's.  Stripped and re-customized them and then sold them.

First of all: I really love this GREAT Forum but I didn‘t dare to post anything because of my poor English and my, compared to all the users here, little knowledge about jerseys...

But when I found this thread I could‘t hold back anymore 😀:

Here in (West) Germany they showed a TV movie series about a fiction hockey team.

It was in the 80s when only 4 channels (!!!) were available and was called  „Kampf der Tiger”.  

I really loved the jerseys they were using - but unfortunately they were not for sale as far as I know 😢...

64AAB467-82D2-4C82-9DAD-4B19A0FAC02D.jpeg

Looks like Jan Erixon supplied the helmets, huh?

Also, looking back on this thread, how the hell did I ever miss the Taro Tsujimoto reference??

Also again, speaking of the Mighty Ducks, Goldberg seems to have attempted to resurrect his career via Faces of Meth. That dude is seriously effed up and it's pretty sad to see.

Image result for faces of meth shaun weiss"

12 minutes ago, furiousd said:

That's a pretty cool tiger logo.

I looked for info about that ad line on the jersey and found this. Figured it was worth sharing. 😅

I think I remember this ad from back when I was young. It doesn't get anymore German than "Die Milch macht's"

Pretty cool found 👍👍👍! Haven’t seen that comercial for decades (I‘m getting old ☺️)....

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=tVdOQbcy-os

At 0.37 - 1.17 you‘ll find a very short trailer of this movie!

On 1/30/2020 at 8:48 AM, TMLFAN said:

Back maybe 5 years ago I picked up a bunch of the jerseys used in the Love Guru for dirt cheap.  Mostly Pens and Leafs 1.0's.  Stripped and re-customized them and then sold them.

Dang, I heard it was a terrible movie but solid jerseys. I saw Justin Timberlake’s sold. That one probably kept as is.

There is actually a store in the mall in the area where I live that sells Movie and TV Jerseys.   They have a pretty decent selection.  

https://shopallstarsports.com/

On 1/30/2020 at 7:01 PM, perthisthereason said:

I think I remember this ad from back when I was young. It doesn't get anymore German than "Die Milch macht's"

What the hell movie is this?  German Slap Shot?

On 2/7/2020 at 5:14 PM, jsd1996475 said:

What the hell movie is this?  German Slap Shot?

I would say it‘s very close to „Youngblood“!

A rookie becomes star player and has to fight the leagues toughest goon in the end scene! Of course he wins 🤗...

By the way „Youngblood“ was shown in German cinemas as „Bodycheck“

Very weak translation 😂