Sign in to follow this  
rabinsurance

Banned posters

I have to ask if it's acceptable on this board for a poster who has been banned to re-register at a later date under a new name? I ask because it seems to have happened with a member who was banned this year who seems to have re-registered under a different name, but showing from the exact same city in New Jersey. And with the same posting style, and the links to his jerseys are the same jerseys, just moved to another host site.

was wondering this myself...

Well at least he is being inconspicuous about it with only 80 posts in one week.

I was wondering this as well. Was an agreement reached to where this particular person promised to be nice or what? IMO, this site was just fine without this person. He earned the ban for sure.

earned the ban?

Look, as i have said all I wanna do is talk jerseys....

Not here for any trouble... Its a message board... Funny though... After I was wrongfully banned...i was told by at least 10 people that it was wrong i was banned and they "missed" me...

And its not like you can check what was said cause the mod who banned me deleted all the posts involving it and it got swept under the rug...

As said i just wanna talk jerseys..so.cant we all just get along?

Posters don't get "wrongly banned". And that includes you. Banned should mean banned forever. It has been a much better place without you.

Billy...

I'm not worried about how many people contacted you. That's between you and those people and has nothing to do with me. Some of your old posts still exist too, including the one where you told me my attitude wasn't cool. Yep...I was one of the many people here that had an issue with you. People don't get banned for no reason.

That being said, it seems as though you're doing your best to be a more productive member of the board since you rejoined so I'll give you some credit.

Take it easy...

I always take it easy :D

I'm not gonna get in an argument with you Rabi because that would just put a big target on my back..

but I will say this...

I was told ###### YOU! by a mod after JOKING with another member about something I got "reprimanded" for...

as said IDC what was said to me and what has been done... if I'm welcome to stay back then I plan to stay back and contribute.. If I'm not welcome then a PM FROM KEENER or CRYWOLF would be appreciated and let me read the PM before the termination of my account was to take place

but I mean someones gotta buy jerseys that are in the Trading Post :D

I'm not really that excited talk about this any further, but I do want to get my thoughts out there. Honestly, no one here cares about why you got banned. That's between you and the mod. Posting the details makes me think you want the rest of us to take sides and that will never happen. All we know is that you had some warnings for other stuff you said and then you got banned.

Your "whoever gives the best BJ" comment in the Winter Classic thread may be a joke in your eyes, but coming from a person that has been banned in the past it's not cute or funny at all. Thing is, 99% of this place would never say or do anything to get banned in the first place, so when someone that actually did get banned, and to no one's surprise, shows up again that raises some questions about the integrity of this forum.

In my opinion, you're also acting like the issue you described was the only issue you had with anyone on the site, and I'm sure you'll say so yourself that that's definitely not the case.

We're just looking out for this board because we care about this place and the people we've met here. We want it to be a positive place to be.

Trying to sneak back onto the boards after being banned is not really a great way to show you're willing to follow the rules and be positive now.

To top it all off, you're trying to usurp the power of the mod who banned you by making demands that you need a written statement from CryWolf or Keener?

If you truly were sorry for your previous actions and wanted to ask to be reinstated, why wouldn't you first try to calmly talk with the mod who originally banned you, instead of trying to pull a fast one?

Trying to sneak back onto the boards after being banned is not really a great way to show you're willing to follow the rules and be positive now.

To top it all off, you're trying to usurp the power of the mod who banned you by making demands that you need a written statement from CryWolf or Keener?

If you truly were sorry for your previous actions and wanted to ask to be reinstated, why wouldn't you first try to calmly talk with the mod who originally banned you, instead of trying to pull a fast one?

Well said.