The Official IceJerseys MLB thread

JohnnyOnTheSpot

FYI for the Met fans here. The team store at Citifield is selling gamers starting at 75 and up. Mostly no name players who didn't make the roster, but they have a couple Anderson Hernandez and DJ Carrasco jerseys. I know someone who picked up a Maine gamer today for 100. I might have to check that out myself.

• Replies 820
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

$30 each. They also had the white Cool Base in size 44 and 56. I am sure other locations have more of a selection. I got the last two (and only two) cream 48 Cool Bases. Hard to say no at that price. Sure I am a Yankees fan, but I pity the Mets and their fans (most are Isles fans. The Yankees help me keep my sanity). Mets tickets are cheaper than Isles tickets so I probably will hit up a few Mets games this season.

The Marshalls in Mays Landing NJ also had the Mets TI BP jerseys (2011 style) for $20.

Yeah I'm actually on the lookout for a mid-90's and a 2001 Mets jersey to make into a pair of Franco's, one with 31 and one with 45. I went to his baseball camp that was run by his brother 5 minutes from my house from the time I was 8 until I was 12 or 13, and his brother still lives 10 minutes away from and remembers me. I have a hook to get them signed.

Any idea how much Stitches charges for Mets jersey, btw?

Want a Mets? Go to Marshalls!

Nice Mets Jerseys. What players are you going to put on them? Orange and blue are a wonderful combination.

Yeah I'm actually on the lookout for a mid-90's and a 2001 Mets jersey to make into a pair of Franco's, one with 31 and one with 45. I went to his baseball camp that was run by his brother 5 minutes from my house from the time I was 8 until I was 12 or 13, and his brother still lives 10 minutes away from and remembers me. I have a hook to get them signed.

Any idea how much Stitches charges for Mets jersey, btw?

Thats awesome. I remember Franco. When I was younger, my uncle had seasons for the Isles, Mets (behind homeplate 8 rows up), and Yankees (first tier, along third base side). I went to a lot more Mets games than I did Yankees, so that is part of the reason why I have a soft spot for the Mets (and don't hate them like I do the Red Sox or other rival teams in other sports). It was a treat to go to Yankees games, punishment for the Isles/Mets (just kidding, surprisingly, both teams were good back in the early 2000s)

Last I asked Eric, he said $65. However, they might have raised prices. My friend called asking about Isles jerseys and the other guy there said it costs $60 for Isles jerseys now (instead of $50).

Edit: I was just thinking...the Isles thirds cost $75 to letter, it is straight up normal, layered twill. The Mets use 3-color glacier twill, with a drop shadow and arched name. The Isles thirds should cost $65 and Mets jerseys should cost $75!

Nice Mets Jerseys. What players are you going to put on them? Orange and blue are a wonderful combination.

Thanks! I love the royal glacier twill. I really do not know if I want to get one customized though (other is going to a board member)...I'd rather get my Isles (that I wear more often) customized! If I were to get it customized, it would probably be Dickey (great name!) or Davis (great number!)

Last I asked Eric, he said $65. However, they might have raised prices. My friend called asking about Isles jerseys and the other guy there said it costs $60 for Isles jerseys now (instead of $50).

Edit: I was just thinking...the Isles thirds cost $75 to letter, it is straight up normal, layered twill. The Mets use 3-color glacier twill, with a drop shadow and arched name. The Isles thirds should cost $65 and Mets jerseys should cost $75!

(other is going to a board member)

New Mets jerseys should only be two layers now that the drop shadow is gone, as well as the glacier twill, but they probably won't lower prices.

YOINK! :thumbsup:

That's expensive as s***, I probably wouldn't use them unless I needed some kind of embroidery done.

Edit: Speaking of the Mets, no hitter alert. Niese has a no-no through 6

New Mets jerseys should only be two layers now that the drop shadow is gone, as well as the glacier twill, but they probably won't lower prices.

YOINK! :thumbsup:

I didnt ask about the new Mets jerseys.

LAWYERED!

2 years ago Marshall's had the older model Mets authentics for $15 each. They learned a little bit but 30 is still cheap and i did see the solid white one recently but it was a 56.

There's a Modell's in Brooklyn selling a size 56 Beltran solid white for pretty cheap, I think it's a double knit. There's also another place local to me that had some DK Mets jerseys with Reyes and Beltran that were on closeout for like 50 bucks. All they had last time I was there was road jerseys, but the first time I was there (when I picked up my Saints jersey) they had a friggin Delgado jersey that I regret not buying.

I actually happen to be looking for an '86 Mets jersey for a friend. If anyone knows where I can find one, or has one they're willing to part with. Size 48.

I actually happen to be looking for an '86 Mets jersey for a friend. If anyone knows where I can find one, or has one they're willing to part with. Size 48.

Like a vintage Goodman & Sons like mine? Or a M&N reproduction? If it is an M&N here's one-

http://www.ebay.com/itm/AUTHENTIC-Mitchell-Ness-86-New-York-Mets-Darryl-Strawberry-Throwback-Jersey-48-/390367804319?pt=US_Mens_Athleticwear&hash=item5ae3bbfb9f#ht_1190wt_1165

No, I mean an original Rawlings '86 Mets jersey. Carter or blank.

Majestic jerseys are gigantic. They're both bigger and longer than Russell jerseys. I mean, I wear the same size in both, but I can button a size 48 Majestic jersey and still have room, whereas I'm more comfortable wearing a Russell 48 with the buttons open.

Does anyone know if russell athletic diamond collection sizing is the same as the current majestic authentic sizing? Like if I pick a size 44 for russell atheltic, it's the same sizing as a 44 in majestic authentic? Thanks for the help.

I had a 2001 Angels road russell jersey and it's smaller than a 52 in majestic. The majestic are longer and wider like dropkick said. Russells feel a little short on me while a mejestic I don't have to worry about how short they are.