The Official IceJerseys MLB thread

JohnnyOnTheSpot

• Replies 820
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am not a cubs fan by any stretch but those throwback uniforms are very sharp. The new roads are very nice as well.

Saw that post on Uni-Watch the other day. The new alt is definitely an improvement over the previous one and I'll likely pick one up. Glad they're bringing back the powder blue and pullover 80's throwback jerseys. I know it was a big deal back in the 20's or whatever when they wore zippers, but those do nothing for me.

• 2 months later...

Those look great, and I think they are the most comfortable jerseys I have ever worn. I have a couple Venezuela jerseys that I need to get done up, one is going to be a Miggy and the other is going to be Anibal Sanchez if I ever get around to it.

• 2 months later...

Can anyone point me in the right direction for some authentic Tampa Bay Devil Rays and Diamondbacks jerseys? Looking for 48,50 or 52. Even a 54 might work even though it would be on the big side.

Can anyone point me in the right direction for some authentic Tampa Bay Devil Rays and Diamondbacks jerseys? Looking for 48,50 or 52. Even a 54 might work even though it would be on the big side.

Send an email to ptfsports on ebay. He always has authentics for most MLB teams and had always seen him auction Rays and D-Backs.

Send an email to ptfsports on ebay. He always has authentics for most MLB teams and had always seen him auction Rays and D-Backs.

I know next to nothing about MLB jerseys... Are the jerseys that the seller claims are authentic the real deal? As in, what is worn on the field? Or are there tiers of authentics in baseball a la Edge 2.0/Edge 1.0 and such? Why are these jerseys going for under $50? This seems like a steal.

I know next to nothing about MLB jerseys... Are the jerseys that the seller claims are authentic the real deal? As in, what is worn on the field? Or are there tiers of authentics in baseball a la Edge 2.0/Edge 1.0 and such? Why are these jerseys going for under $50? This seems like a steal.

Everything that seller has is legit. Some are the older late 2000's authentics that are air knit and he has the newer "Cool Base" versions as well. I got a few from him and everything is on the up and up. In MLB, there aren't tiers with authentics. What is sold is what they wear on the field FYI.

Edited by OR68

Yeah, ptf is great. I've bought from him for about the last five years now. He's got a bunch of good stuff for practically dirt cheap. He ships quickly too.

Everything that seller has is legit. Some are the older late 2000's authentics that are air knit and he has the newer "Cool Base" versions as well. I got a few from him and everything is on the up and up. In MLB, there aren't tiers with authentics. What is sold is what they wear on the field FYI.

Thanks for the tip. I was able to snag a '09-'10 version Nats jersey for $25. :thumbsup:

Who do people use to customize baseball jerseys? EPS?

I looked through his stuff but he didn't have much for the two teams i am looking for and most seem like smaller size. I am looking for a 48,52 or 54. Mostly a 52 or 48

Send him a message. He usually has a lot more than the stuff listed.

• 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Any Mariners jerseys out there for trade?

This seller on ebay has really cheap stuff and here are some Mariners jerseys if you're interested...not sure what size you'd want.

http://www.ebay.com/sch/m.html?_odkw=&_ssn=ptfsports&_armrs=1&_osacat=0&_from=R40&_trksid=p2046732.m570.l1313.TR11.TRC1.A0.H0.Xmariner.TRS0&_nkw=mariners&_sacat=0

• 4 weeks later...

There really isn't a place to put this, but I'm working on getting a couple of Nationals MLB jerseys modified and I need to get a couple of the Nats MLB patches for the back.

The Nats' color scheme is Red, White, Navy, which I haven't found anywhere. I could also use an older road Nats tag, Navy, White, Metallic Gold, though I doubt that'll be doable.

Anyone able to point me in the right direction or to an MLB forum as great as this one?

Thanks!

FYI This might get moved to the locker room.

I also collect baseball jerseys (go mets) and I have had this issue in the past, and never found a great solution.

Best case scenario: The patches started appearing on the back of jerseys in 2000, and you may be able to harvest them off of post-2000 authentics (from the same era you are looking for) that can go for fairly cheap.

Otherwise you can scour ebay but I never had much luck finding team-specific ones.

Edited by likeaboss2

Thanks! Yeah, I figured it'll get moved lol.

Problem is, the Nats current patch color only started back in 2011, so if I'm trying to get a cheap authentic, it kinda defeats the purpose, as it would be ripping it off one jersey to put it on the same one! BUT I wonder if there's a database online somewhere of the patch colors, and if any other team has had the Nats current one that I could get it off of. Hmm. Worth a look.

Hah that seems perfect!

So if i understand correctly, you scooped up a pre 2011 authentic but are looking for a post 2011 neck patch. I dont own any bp jerseys but that neck patch looks like its the same one that is featured on the regular reason jerseys. I bet with some more photo comparisons of bp jerseys, you can confirm.

Edited by likeaboss2