The Official IceJerseys MLB thread

JohnnyOnTheSpot

I'll look up the BP jerseys, that's a good idea.

I didn't explain it well - my dad passed away and left me two Nats replica jerseys. Normally I wouldn't wear them, but, since they were his, I want to...just gotta spruce them up a little.

One is the older Nats road jersey from the first (2005) season. Man, replicas sure were a lot nicer back then. If it wasn't for the neck tag logo and arm patch missing you wouldn't even know they weren't authentic. Sewn logo and everything. It's blank, so I ordered a Zimmerman kit from EPS for it, and a patch. So this one needs the older navy, white, gold MLB patch. I'm bidding on an old jersey for $7 on eBay that has one, we'll see if it'll work out.

Two is a current red alt, with Harper on the back. I'm not quite sure what to do with that one, because it has those ugly printed twill logo, name and numbers. I want to at least add the arm patch, and I'd like to find the neck patch too (the current red, white, blue), although I'm not going to spend that much on it, honestly, since it's not exactly rare. I'd also like front numbers, but if I order any, they'll be the proper layered twill and'll stand out against that printed crap. Dunno what I should do.

Hope that explains it better!

Edited by thecapn

• Replies 820
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry about your dad. My dad passed in March... He did not have any jerseys besides a howe throwback i bought him (he liked ferris bueller lol)

Hmm yeah its a lot of effort to pimp out a replica jersey but it's also a neat tribute to your father.

I say you can't go wrong here; sounds like you got what you need for the zimmerman, ...I say wear the harper as is or add some extras if you can find them cheap and easy. Best of luck.

Edited by likeaboss2

• 2 months later...

Not MLB, but does anybody have a Bridgeport Bluefish gamer for sale, or have any leads to one? Thanks.

Edited by thebiggoalie

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

The funny thing is that I never even planned on having these. I ordered them both for a customer and he stiffed me....tool. Luckily I had the blanks available so it was a simple decision.

• 3 months later...

I can't believe they are not playing in cotton.

• 6 months later...

Does anyone know who did the 2013 all star jerseys? 

• 5 months later...

Does anyone know if Majestic ever imported any of their Authetnic Flex Base jerseys? 99.9% of the jerseys I've seen are made in the USA, however I just saw one for sale on MLBShop.com that said imported, same price.

Typo maybe?

Communication with MLB/Fanatics is very automated and unhelpful.

• 2 months later...

I've routinely been able to get Lakewood BlueClaws jerseys for about $100 a piece on eBay. Unless it's something really rare or worn by a popular player, they usually go pretty cheap.

4 hours ago, Dr_Puck said:

I'm suddenly obsessed with finding a cheap minor league baseball gamer. I'd really like to grab one of the more odd logo-ed teams. 

I've been looking for a Bridgeport Bluefish  jersey as well, but I'm being really picky about which one I want. I also hate baseball, which makes things difficult. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Can anyone confirm if the MLB logo on the back of the neck of Authentic Cool Base jerseys is different in material and/or application than the newer Flex Base jerseys? The Flex Base ones are more plastic, but I can't confirm what the pre-2016 jerseys had.

Edited by AParrotLooksAt40

12 minutes ago, AParrotLooksAt40 said:

Can anyone confirm if the MLB logo on the back of the neck of Authentic Cool Base jerseys is different in material and/or application than the newer Flex Base jerseys?

Yes, they are different. The cool base is the same logo as the older poly style. The flex base MLB logo is now plastic and ribbed. 

5 hours ago, Committed said:

image_zpsmkrbstuj.jpeg

Thanks. You don't by chance have the older version do you? I ask because I'm probably buying one from circa 2014/15 and want to make sure I've got all the details.

its got the right jock tag, wash tags and looks very legit in pics but I'll be able to see it in person first and all the details I can gather would be helpful. Can't find a close up online.

thanks again!