The Official IceJerseys MLB thread

JohnnyOnTheSpot

No problem at all, buddy. Let me know if you need anything else. I have a few MLB jerseys I need to get rid of. Are you looking for anything in particular?

The Majestic logo has a trademark "R" sewn into the design. *hard to see on my photo but all authentic jerseys will have this. 

image_zpsmeeff64i.jpeg

image_zpswsri1jhs.jpeg

• Replies 820
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, Committed said:

No problem at all, buddy. Let me know if you need anything else. I have a few MLB jerseys I need to get rid of. Are you looking for anything in particular?

The Majestic logo has a trademark "R" sewn into the design. *hard to see on my photo but all authentic jerseys will have this. 

image_zpsmeeff64i.jpeg

image_zpswsri1jhs.jpeg

Thanks. Sale ended up falling through locally. I was looking at a blank Chicago Cubs home jersey, the cool base kind pre-flex base changeover. It was only gonna run me $60 for an authentic, new with tags, but it fell through locally. Not seeing many blanks at all, although some local shops have that era customized. Might call around and see if anyone has anything in that price range.

Be aware that if you're looking for the older embroidered MLB logo, they had team-specific colors. Depending on the team you want, you'd have to find the patch to match those colors.

13 hours ago, Committed said:

Anytime buddy! Keep me posted if you find any Schwarber and I'll be in touch about any blanks I find. 

Mlbshop.com has a sale today on authentics if you aren't receiving their emails.

• 2 weeks later...
14 hours ago, Dr_Puck said:

I picked up my first 46 today. Clearly these things are not like hockey jerseys. I needed to grease myself just to be able to fit into this danm thing. 

What jersey/brand? I found that going with a size above my t-shirts (48/XL) works well for layering even though I could have gone with my shirt size for a slimmer fit(44/L). 

Hope I can get an answer here. But does anyone know of a customizer I can use that is capable of lettering the new specialty jerseys such as mothers/fathers day, and Memorial Day thanks.

• 3 months later...

https://www.reddit.com/r/sportsjerseys/comments/73qtis/what_minnesota_twins_jersey_is_this/

This is for Minnesota Twins fans. Need some help here... My grandma bought this jersey for me 2009ish I believe. It's authentic. I think the premier or replica. Stitched and looks nice. But when did we wear it? Holiday? Or was it a practice jersey? Or maybe never wore it. Just really curious what jersey this is.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Did baseball jerseys ever have the offset 2nd button for any other reason than making space for lettering across the chest? I'm seeing what appears to be authentic home jerseys for the Cubs with this kind of button placement but cannot find pictures to confirm this was recently done on Majestic authentics.

• 2 weeks later...

With the exception of player-specific alterations, are there any differences between the Majestic Authentics sold through mlbshop.com and what USB actually worn on-field? I didn't think so but thought I'd confirm. Both Majestic and Fanatics claim "what players wear on field."

That's the only velcro I know of!

Yes, it was put there to prevent the placket from flapping needlessly on the jerseys with larger crests and wordmarks. The Mets are a good example:

2v2UjCuS2x2YANR.jpg

The velcro is sewn in underneath the e.

13 hours ago, Brilliant! said:

That's the only velcro I know of!

Yes, it was put there to prevent the placket from flapping needlessly on the jerseys with larger crests and wordmarks. The Mets are a good example:

2v2UjCuS2x2YANR.jpg

The velcro is sewn in underneath the e.

Got it, I see what you mean. A jersey update, not necessarily a customization update. Makes sense.