The Official IceJerseys MLB thread

JohnnyOnTheSpot

Please burn all your Cubs jerseys, they just did this against the worst pitcher in the history of baseball:

B Zito 8.1IP 4H 0ER 2BB 5SO 96 pitches

What an embarrassment for baseball, professional sports, and humanity. Barry Zito sucks.

• Replies 820
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dude if the Cubs fans haven't burned their jerseys yet they never will.

On the second page all of the pictures are gone from Brilliant!'s post and I was wondering the difference between the 2000 Russell and 2001 Russell. I have a couple older Tigers jerseys and I was just wondering what I have.

I may have moved the images. There isn't much of a difference though. On the 2000 tag, the trademark logo is at the top of the wordmark but on the 2001-03 ones, it's on the bottom.

russell00s-vi.jpg

russell0103-vi.jpg

That was 2003. 2000 was the year they opened up Comerica Park and gave up the only prospects they had for Juan Gonzalez who (thankfully) turned down a huge contract. They actually were in the Wild Card race until August in 2000, completely died down the stretch.

Thanks!

I guess I have two 2000 Road Detroit jerseys, was hoping one of them was from 01-04.

Probably would never bother getting them customized. Just for fun who would you guys pick, lol...

2000 Tigers

What, you mean you wouldn't want a Hideo Nomo jersey? :P

Wrong Nelson Cruz though, lol.

Hideo Nono would be the best you can do, but he stunk that year in Detroit. I remember going to games with him in the mound that year, I would probably be the only white guy with that jersey!

Wrong Nelson Cruz though, lol.

Hideo Nono would be the best you can do, but he stunk that year in Detroit. I remember going to games with him in the mound that year, I would probably be the only white guy with that jersey!

Get a Jeff Weaver jersey.

Juan Gonzalez was hated in Detroit, probably more than any other player I can remember in my lifetime. When he was traded there he was disappointed and let everyone know it. The only reason I'd get a Juan Gone jersey is if I wanted to get beer dumped on me at Comerica Park.

Weaver was sweet though. He was one of those guys you loved on your team and hated when he was elsewhere. I don't think I'd do a Weaver jersey now because my last memory of him is winning the World Series clinching game against us in 2006.

lol clearly I know nothing about Detroit fandom. That's why you can't always just put up a list of players and expect people to pick out names. Everybody has a different opinion of players based on perspective. You'd be better off handing out that list to friends who are fans of the same team.

Yeah, nobody was ever going to convince me to spend money on memorializing anyone on that 2000 Tigers team, I was just interested in getting other points of view.

My mind is pretty much set on keeping these as is. Truth be told I kind of hate the road jerseys anyways, when you have a uniform as perfect as the Tigers home uniform I don't know I'd ever wear the roadie.

What you COULD do is just end up switching the jock tag with another if you really want to make it year-specific. I've done that many times with baseball jerseys. It's a simple procedure because it's just stitched on. No glue or anything.

DSCN1932.jpg

DSCN1931.jpg

I won this jersey! Every Mets game on Pix 11, they give you a key word to text to a number to try to win a free Mets "Fantastic at 50" jersey. I received a text 3 days later that I won!

Picked this up in a trade on JC:

Majestic Authentic 2010-2011 AJ Burnett Yankees home jersey. I traded a massive size 52 A-Rod jersey that my formerly fat Arse was never going to wear for a size 48, so essentially I traded one scrub for another scrub in a size I can make use of. This one will become a Cano eventually. Probably when I have more than one jersey to get done:

DSCN1529.jpg

DSCN1530.jpg

mellow.gif

Anyone interested in some Twins and Rays Russell Athletic size 52 blanks?

shoot me an email if so.

LYKENSENTERTAINMENT@COMCAST.NET

cool.gif

blink.gif

pix available:

CRAWFORD-#13-MAJESTIC-GREEN-SZ 54

BALDELLI-#5-RUSSELL-GREY "TAMPA BAY" STYLE-SZ 52

HERNANDEZ-#55-GREEN MAJESTIC BP- SZ 52

BLACK "DEVIL RAYS" ALT.- RUSSELL - SZ 52 - BLANK

:thumbsup: