The Official IceJerseys MLB thread

JohnnyOnTheSpot

Anyone have a black armband they'd be willing to sell? I need one and I don't wanna deal with EPS because they'll bang me out for like 15 bucks to ship the ###### thing.

• Replies 820
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The jersey is legit

You def can't go wrong with a brand new authentic for $35.

jerseystore2000 is definitely a legit seller. I've purchased from them before with no issues.

These two beauties showed up today:

DSC05769-vi.jpg

Those 1912 jerseys are awesome and Ill need to get one of them . Got these 2 in today for future projects.

Mariners 3rd - There is only 1 person that deserves this one (It's not King Felix although he's great too)

wunxuo.jpg

Yankees Home - Hopefully the strip comes off clean

r7txg3.jpg

Was that Yankees jersey from PTFSports on eBay?

Got this in today, a day later than it was supposed to arrive -

Authentic Russell 2001-2003 New York Yankees Derek Jeter home jersey:

DSCN1555.jpg

DSCN1556.jpg

If anyone has a 96-99 Russell jock tag, I could really use that. Still looking for a black armband also.

Yes it was. PTFsports is a good seller and got it for a good price.

I was watching the 48 he had for sale (I assume that's the one you posted) but the Jeter popped up on my radar, along with something else I may end up getting if it stays low.

Nah it's a 44 so that wasn't it.

Got this in on Sat (will be either a Cano or Granderson)

15rnwwm.jpg

I'd go with Cano like I'm going to do with mine. I was thinking about Granderson but a 2 is the easiest thing to use to cover a 3 if there's residue. It won't cover all of it, obviously, but whatever's visible can be worked out with Goof Off and acetone.

I just finished stripping the 3 off of the Burnett and it came off clean. Slim's and Icodex's guides are gold. I could make it a Granderson since you cant see an outline of any kind but it will be a Cano.

And it works out if the 8 on the other authentic comes off well since I could use the 3 from the Burnett to make it an A-rod since its the same size and shade.

Eh, I just traded an A-Rod jersey for the Burnett I have. I have another one I need to get rid of but it's a 52 and nobody wants it. I'm hoping the 3 comes off clean when I send mine to Mike, I'd rather have a Cano, I'm just debating what I wanna do with it, either 2008 patches or 2010 patches. I think the 2010 patches look classy and I kind of want to save the 2008 patches for a Moose jersey.

That 18 is actually a Damon, which I wouldn't necessarily mind having, but all you have to do is switch the MLB patch to a team colored one and it's a Kuroda. Or you could make it a Granderson.

Use the 2010 patches for the Cano. I was thinking about turning the Damon into an arod and get the 09 patches but may just keep it as a Damon with the 09 patches I'm still undecided

I think I'd rather have a Damon than an A-Rod. I hate that guy. I'm actually debating waiting until the end of the season to see if any armbands or anything get used, or if MLB uses the all-star stars for the backs of the homes like they did on the roads last year, and if they become available to the public or if I can find reproductions.

I still need a blank home jersey that I can make into a Pettitte to go with my away one. I might have another project for Mike soon lol. Depends on how my ebaying goes.

I need to get my hands on one of those one day. For now I concentrate on finding a way to get my Jeter rookie done, and actually going to games. Section 234 tonight, right inside the left field foul pole. Can't beat it for 20 bucks especially with Nova pitching. AND I get to boo the s*** out of Youk!

I was gonna wear it to the game tonight, but I totally forgot it at home. Look for me on TV in left field. I'm gonna be that one jerk in Yankee Stadium not wearing anything Yankee related.