The Official IceJerseys MLB thread

JohnnyOnTheSpot

I love those old Tigers pullovers. They had that Tigers-Rangers 70's night game on the MLB Network a few Saturday nights ago. Seeing Texas in the powder blues is so friggin cool.

Speaking of, I got this in the other day:

s3rdcirca2012Majesticauthentic-vi.jpg

From when St. Louis hosted Milwaukee a few weeks ago and both teams went back to the 1982 World Series. Very sharp indeed.

• Replies 820
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got these 2 future Hall of Famers ones in yesterday

White Sox "Big Hurt"

31473v6.jpg

143hnw1.jpg

Mets Piazza

em3hc.jpg

edmhs.jpg

Hahaha good one.

All good? Did you decide who's going on that early 90's tigers? Fielder, fryman? Maybe rob deer lol

• 2 weeks later...

I LOVE the Canada Day jerseys from this year. Hell, I just love their Canada Day jerseys period. I have a bunch of those:

ys3rdcirca1998Russellauthentic-vi.jpg

rdcirca20012aMajesticauthentic-vi.jpg

Jayscirca2010Majesticauthentic-vi.jpg

I'm also working on doing up a 2002 Canada Day one which is essentially the same as the 2001 minus the patches and a front number.

I also got this in the mail today:

stroscirca1993Russellauthentic-vi.jpg

One of my all-time favorite styles and I'm stoked to finally have found one.

• 2 weeks later...

Special thanks to Brilliant for taking so much time to help me with these jerseys. Think we got started before the season actually kicked off, so needless to say it took a while, but the end results are fantastic.

Probably my favorite style, 84 pullover with NL champ patch

IMG_2714_1-vi.jpg

IMG_2715_1-vi.jpg

Sandberg '90 to go with my Maddux jersey. Need to get an authentic All-Star patch for it

IMG_2722_1-vi.jpg

IMG_2718_1-vi.jpg

Easily my favorite style grey jersey they've ever worn due to this version of the 'Chicago' font, the old bear logo, and the red front/rear numbers

IMG_2719_1-vi.jpg

Just customized with my number and no name. I know it's a faux pas, but whatever

IMG_2720_1-vi.jpg

Man those are beautiful. The Cubs jerseys through the years are really growing on me. Not that I'd own any, but I certainly admire them. I wish you took your pictures in a way that displayed the patches better.

Thanks.

Man those are beautiful. The Cubs jerseys through the years are really growing on me. Not that I'd own any, but I certainly admire them. I wish you took your pictures in a way that displayed the patches better.

Here are some better shots of the patches:

IMG_2716_1-vi.jpg

IMG_2464_1-vi.jpg

IMG_2721_1-vi.jpg

I'm the same way. For a long time I didn't realize what my 'thing' was with jerseys. Then I realized every jersey I had or wanted had a unique patch on it. Now I can't seem to get myself to buy a jersey without a patch. Only one jersey in my collection is patchless, but it at least has a captain's 'C' so it has something!

No good. The biggest way to tell if a CoolBase jersey is a fake is if the jocktag is sewn on because the real ones are heat-pressed. Not only is this one sewn on but you can clearly see that the material is NOT CoolBase at all. Stay away.

No good. The biggest way to tell if a CoolBase jersey is a fake is if the jocktag is sewn on because the real ones are heat-pressed. Not only is this one sewn on but you can clearly see that the material is NOT CoolBase at all. Stay away.

Good to know. Thanks