The Official IceJerseys MLB thread

JohnnyOnTheSpot

So that is what happens when Mexicans and Canadians have a disagreement. I always thought there would be more hockey sticks and sombreros involved.

http://www.thedailyshow.com/watch/tue-september-25-2007/cost-of-freedom---canada

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 820
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice USA jersey, I like the sleeves. Nice WBC jerseys. The two white jerseys are the best.

I don't know where else to post this, so I'll post it here. I need some help finding the pre-2010 MLB neck patches, I'd prefer originals but I'll settle for a really good repro if necessary. I'm looking for the dark blue/white/red ones that were worn pretty much league-wide before the changeover to team-colored in 2010. If anybody has two or even one of them, or knows where I can find them, PM me.

Yup, thanks, Now if I can just get my hands on a Russell jock tag from 96-99 I'd be a very happy man. I was gonna buy a cheap Arse Mets jersey on the 'bay just to harvest the jock tag but somebody bought it :(

You're welcome. I never thought that link would ever actually help anyone. Good thing I knew where it was. Always happy to help. As for the Russell tag....I can't give you the one on my 97 Angels jersey....but if I see one or on a cheap jersey I'll let you know.

Thanks man. The only reason I was gonna pick up the Mets jersey for the tag is because I could actually wear the Mets jersey one day. Oh well, I'm sure I'll find something cheap enough that has the jock tag I'm looking for.

Very sad. At least he got his money but it's sad to end a career this way. Hopefully he can end on his own terms.

Used to play baseball as a kid and of course always rooted for the Jays (and oddly enough the White Sox). Anyways, with the lock out I started watching playoff baseball and found in my later years the stats and other aspects of the game had more interest to me then when I stopped following as a kid. Just throwing this out there, if anybody knows of any good deals on Blue Jays jerseys (only authentic, no repllica) preferably un-named let me know. I'm not sure on sizing, I fit into a 50 Edge 2.0 jersey with a bit of snugness on the belly. I'm assuming I'd need a 52?

Baseball sizing is different. An xl baseball jersey is a 48 or a 44 is a large so it would be one of these sizes. Most likely a 44 would be your size since baseball jerseys are long.

Baseball sizing is different. An xl baseball jersey is a 48 or a 44 is a large so it would be one of these sizes. Most likely a 44 would be your size since baseball jerseys are long.

But I thought it was the same as hockey jerseys, the size is chest size. Would length really allow for that much more "gut" room lol. Ebay doesn't seem to have anything for blanks/I have no clue what I'm looking for (if they are fakes or not)

if you're buying Majestic jerseys, you'll probably be fine in a 48. That's what I started buying and now they're actually pretty big on me. I can wear a 44 with some room in it, which is why I'm trying to trade my two Majestic 48 Yankees jerseys. I'm tellin ya, they're massive. 52 will be a tent. As far as whether they're good or not, just ask here or over at projerseytalk.com

I'm assuming this one is good? http://www.ebay.com/itm/Authentic-Russell-Toronto-Blue-Jays-Alternate-Jersey-48-/290889557291?pt=US_Baseball_Fan_Shop&hash=item43ba5e652b

Only issue is they don't ship to Canada, unless someone wants to hook me up (if it goes cheep enough)

As Mike said, it's good. Russell is always good, way before fakes were around. That said, the jock tag makes that jersey good for the 93-95 seasons, and it looks like that style came about in 1994, so it's no good for a '93 WS patch. Still, it's good for a lot of things. Molitor, Leiter, Robby Alomar, Carter, Carlos Delgado #6, Olerud. And that's just the '94 season.

And Yu Darvish just lost a perfect game with 2 outs in the 9th.

And Yu Darvish just lost a perfect game with 2 outs in the 9th.

It wouldn't have counted anyway. It was against the AAAstros.

Lol Guam. Anyway, I need two black armbands and I don't want to deal with EPS. If anyone has them, inbox me.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Vintage-Majestic-AUTHENTIC-Toronto-Blue-Jays-Bruce-Chen-Jersey-size-48-/200902245886?pt=US_Baseball_Fan_Shop&hash=item2ec6b4fdfe

This I assume is good? He signed to the Blue Jays but never played so I can't see it being a fake, I'm more looking to buy it because for cheap I can make sure what size jersey will fit me (I have a weird body shape)

Ya I'm not a fan of that style, I'm actually not a big fan of most Baseball jerseys as I'm not a huge fan of jerseys with just the team name on them. Luckily there current jersey has their logo on it as, albeit smaller then NHL jerseys

I never liked the Jays jerseys when they dropped the blue. They're the Blue Jays FFS, they should be blue. I think their current look is great, but by far my favorie Blue Jays jersey is this one: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Vtg-Authentic-2001-Toronto-Blue-Jays-Majestic-jersey-Mens-48-XL-25th-anniversary-/330883912174?pt=US_Baseball_Fan_Shop&hash=item4d0a37d1ee

I love that it's in The Show this year, in fact all of the throwbacks in that game are awesome. I still don't understand how they have that, but they don't have the Mets new alternates. Speaking of baseball jerseys, I committed sacrilege today. It'll be here in a few days.