The Official IceJerseys MLB thread

JohnnyOnTheSpot

Yeah those things are legit. Try pftsports on ebay. That seller has legit authentic MLB blank jerseys that start at $24.99. Or if you're a member on JerseyCentral, I have seen several members on there selling Mets jerseys. Good luck! :thumbsup:

• Replies 820
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I bought this jersey a while ago from the Bay and I got it for a very good price. I was wondering if it is a legit jersey. Thanks for any help!

Did it come with the matching purse?

arodpurse.jpg

Can anyone help me find authentic versions of these styles?

k8ubhh09gpbew6c3ohqenfxge.gif

5krs6lgskzglgmiajrcfabno8.gif

The green style is different because during that time I know that the Mariners didn't use Majestic. Also Ken Griffey Jr. wore the older style.

Did it come with the matching purse?

A-Rod wasn't my first choice lol, but I was able to get it for a good price. My favoirte Yankee is actually Posada, but the eBay store didn't have any. I did not buy it from PTF Sports though.

• 1 month later...

Is this one legit?

The price is super low, but his descrption says all that right things. Im pretty much clueless outside of hockey jerseys of what is fake or not?

http://cgi.ebay.com/Boston-Red-Sox-L-Majestic-Cool-Base-Beckett-Jersey-65-/280673564379?pt=US_Baseball_Fan_Shop&hash=item415972b6db

Yeah, that looks good to me.

Great, thanks a lot!

• 2 weeks later...

Please tell me you don't fit into a size 40. How could ANYONE fit into a size 40???

I saw a 44 of that by the same seller but was too lazy to find it. :P

Also I hear MLL also customizes baseball jerseys. How good is their customization?

Also does anyone know where to get a cheap legit Jose Bautista jersey? If I get 2 I have some plans in mind.

I think it's okay. For some reason, they used a crappy version of that patch on the game jerseys as opposed to the ones that National Emblem put out with the white border. The rest of his stuff looks okay too. Cheap for some reason, but I think it's good.

from that picture it looks like the mlb emblem is embroided and not a patch so if thats the case its fake. Baseball ones are tougher because there are alot of blanks that are fake as well as players. 6 months ago i thought i bought a "authentic blank yankees jersey" (or i thought was real because the pics looked good and it was a correct size for authentic - 44) and never realized this was such a problem. I would ask for additional pics close up of lettering for that ichiro and the mlb patch and the inside of the jersey.

If you are looking for some real authentics for a good price (mets, white sox, royals as a few teams this seller has) check out ptf sports on ebay. I got a road white sox and black mets authentic for a great price and there real. I also had a question. Does anyone know about lettering sizing on authentics? I am more curious about the front number sizing since both these jerseys have front numbers and i am not sure about how big the number sizing on the front is supposed to be.

Judging by the other ones he has available, I'd say no. Some are pretty lousy looking.

By the way, I'm going to rename this the MLB thread and pin it at the top for anyone who has MLB questions.

Yeah, looks fake to me as well, so I agree with Brilliant!. The numbering/lettering looks too far up the back of the jersey on that side. I think if the jersey was legit, the lettering would be a little further down and spaced out a little better. Hope this helps.

anyone here know the correct sizing for front numbers on authentics (6 in?, 9 in?).

I just measured a few of the ones I have and they seem to be in the 5" range. It may vary by team though.

that may seem about right 5 or 6" i think. Mainly wanted to know about white sox and mets jerseys with the front numbers.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm trying to get an authentic Darin Erstad Angels jersey made. I was wondering when Cool Base jerseys were first worn and if Erstad wore a cool base jersey with the Angels. I tried to contact Majestic via e-mail and didn't get a response and called and was told to call back on Tuesday between a certain time. I don't want to commit a jersey foul. The last season Erstad played with the Angels was 2006.