The all-inclusive spam thread

guam64

Dear Spambots,

For the past few weeks, every time I see a new thread in this forum, I get excited like Bruce Boudreau at a Haagen-Dazs store. Yet every time I open to view one of these threads, you break my heart with more incoherent babble than a Bruce Boudreau speech and a link to a random website.

From now on, please post all your generous offers in this thread so I don't get my hopes up.

Thanks.

My favourite one was the Russian one followed by the p*** one. Maybe next will be a Russian p*** one... unless the Russian one was already p*** and I didn't know

I swear, if I have to ban another effing spambot and delete another effing Russian spam post, I'm going on a four-state killing spree.

Starting with Pennsylvania.GRARGARGARGARGARGH!!!

It is frustrating for all of the mods. Everytime I log on, I look for spam, and then I go to the members list and just look at the new PAGE of members and click on each one. In the past 4 days, I don't know how many I have flagged as spammers and I think in the past 4 days, there has been 3 actual people joining the forum.

The mods we have are doing their best to keep this place spam free, but when the spammers log in at 1:30 in the morning and post, unfortunately those ones sit there until one of us mods actually wake up.

It is frustrating for all of the mods. Everytime I log on, I look for spam, and then I go to the members list and just look at the new PAGE of members and click on each one. In the past 4 days, I don't know how many I have flagged as spammers and I think in the past 4 days, there has been 3 actual people joining the forum.

The mods we have are doing their best to keep this place spam free, but when the spammers log in at 1:30 in the morning and post, unfortunately those ones sit there until one of us mods actually wake up.

It's just kind of amusing that they keep spamming this low traffic forum. Besides, can't blame you guys for having a life. Now if only you mods can do something about all those Flyers fans here... :lol:

Who the F*#K sits down and goes "Man! I need me some p**** Enlargement Pills right about now!"? other then Fire Boudreau xcdude of corse. :doh:

Like come on now people.

Stop the madness!

WOAH WOAH WOAH WOAH WOAH Why do I need p**** enlargement pills all of a sudden?

THAT is the madness

ED. It's serious.

I'm not interested in a mail-order bride.

LIES!

No one else took advantage of the 2 for 1 deal on the mail order brides?

Wait...when was this? If they are still available anyone wanna split? Obviously, I get the freebie :)

Wait...when was this? If they are still available anyone wanna split? Obviously, I get the freebie :)

go splits on a bigamy charge?

I do the crime! You do the time!