Best place to buy pucks for autos?

I go to a Flyers thing every year to get autographs, and the jersey I was using is full....but I'm also a little underwhelmed by having the jersey signed. I think I'd much rather get pucks signed, one by each player. This is the kind of puck I'm looking for:

http://cgi.ebay.com/Sergei-Bobrovsky-SIGNED-Flyers-Logo-Puck-PSA-DNA-/150551613633?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item230d9350c1#ht_1976wt_905

Where do I get these? I see some on eBay, but they're all pretty expensive. Is there like a retailed that sells them at a few bucks a pop or something?

I always use this place: http://www.autograph-supply.com/.

You can get this style for $3.75 each if you buy ten (which may actually work for your needs)

8080911.jpg

They also sell this style individually for $8.95

80856865.jpg

Edit: Jordan beat me to it ... but mine has pictures! :thumbsup:

Thanks guys! Awesome.

I also get mini sticks signed if your looking for more ideas. 8x10's are also easy enough to find.

Or if you want something non-specific for certain players to sign, pick a random Orange thing like a traffic cone. My buddy and I met a few at a Halloween game and since we didn't want to waste a puck or a stick on guys like Riley Cote of Darryl Powe, my friend had them sign an orange Halloween candy pumpkin bucket. Its a fun piece and you can have lesser players sign it when going down a row.