Sharks try out the new form jersey

Finny

http://www.mercextra.com/blogs/buzz/...m-disapproval/

Appears some of the Sharks don't like it at all. If none of the players really like the jersey, why don't they just have the PA shut them down. By the way just scroll down a little bit to get the article.

I am glad the league is deciding to test out the new jerseys before they just drop them onto the players. Hopefully if they get enough feedback on them they will modify them enough to actually be good or just decide to stay with what they currently have.

Well those are just guesses but is this not assuming all jerseys will be off a template the same as Buffalo?

Now I get to use this as ammo to convince my wife I need to stock up on jerseys before the seasons over. Yes there is a bright spot to all this :)

Well those are just guesses but is this not assuming all jerseys will be off a template the same as Buffalo?

Now I get to use this as ammo to convince my wife I need to stock up on jerseys before the seasons over. Yes there is a bright spot to all this :)

Those illustrations on gameworn.net are total BS. I can assure you the NHL is not implementing a 'templated' jersey design, where all teams look the same. You can expect most team's jerseys to look similar to how they are now, except for new materials and fit (except for the teams that have decided to introduce a completely new design - which will be a handful).

DO you know Wolf who plans to change their jersey for 07/08?

I only know of Washington, Toronto, Calgary is rumored to tinker, Vancouver.

Washington and Vancouver are the only ones I can remember that are definite. I've heard rumors of others, but can't confirm.

I heard the Bruins are getting a complete new design which will be shown at the all star game

It's time the Bruins get a new jersey. The one they have now looked dated from the day they introduced it and it's now 10 years old.

Their new throwback alternate is one of the sharpest in the league though.

JeffB

Those illustrations on gameworn.net are total BS. I can assure you the NHL is not implementing a 'templated' jersey design, where all teams look the same. You can expect most team's jerseys to look similar to how they are now, except for new materials and fit (except for the teams that have decided to introduce a completely new design - which will be a handful).

I figured that is the case, but I'm really glad to hear it, some of the designs were hideous. I'd have a hard time following the NHL again if they pulled a stunt like that. I can handle some of the teams changing, that's fine, but all...yikes!

Where there are clouds, there will be some silver linings! :)

Washington and Vancouver are the only ones I can remember that are definite. I've heard rumors of others, but can't confirm.

I've heard that about Washington for several years, supposedly they're been on the verge of going back to red, white, and blue? There was a design a few years ago that looked great, too bad it was nixed.

BTW, great news that Vancouver is changing theirs! I'd love to see that skate come back, but if not, their current vintage jersey would be great. Blue and green would be great colours to see regularly. Their vintage jersey is pretty sharp.

I watched the Canucks play tonight, they wore the vintage blue/green alternates. Luongo's pads were shown and it was mentioned that he only wears his blue and green pads, which look extremely sharp, when they wear those jerseys. In the crowd, most of the jerseys I saw were the vintage blue and green ones.

What if they went to a green and blue skate logo? I tried to Photoshop one and it came out like crap because I'm not very skilled at that stuff, but in my mind it has potential.

I love the '72 Vancouver jersey that they use now. BUT the skate is probably my favorite of their jerseys...especially the black one with the yellow skate. If they're gonna go back to the skate, they have to keep the black, yellow and red.

I watched the Canucks play tonight, they wore the vintage blue/green alternates. Luongo's pads were shown and it was mentioned that he only wears his blue and green pads, which look extremely sharp, when they wear those jerseys. In the crowd, most of the jerseys I saw were the vintage blue and green ones.

What if they went to a green and blue skate logo? I tried to Photoshop one and it came out like crap because I'm not very skilled at that stuff, but in my mind it has potential.

On the canucks.com board they did a mock up of one, it looked sharp, but the current colours looked really good too. With the popularity of the vintage jerseys, I'd be really surprised if they don't go back to that one full time.

On the canucks.com board they did a mock up of one, it looked sharp, but the current colours looked really good too. With the popularity of the vintage jerseys, I'd be really surprised if they don't go back to that one full time.

You got a link to that? I'd like to see it.

You got a link to that? I'd like to see it.

Its been since September since I've seen it on there. I've done some searching on there so far but haven't had much luck. I'll keep an eye out. This is the only one I've found... http://forum.canucks.com/profile.php?mode=...ile&u=25468 I have no idea who this person is, but to save you some time from scrolling down forums. Its his avatar.