Customizing a Wild Wing Jersey

MountainKing

I did some searching but was not able to come up with pictures on past threads. Does anybody have, or can you get me close ups of the customization on the wild wing jersey? Also any other details anybody can provide me will be helpful, I'm looking to get mine done up as a Kariya.

I did some searching but was not able to come up with pictures on past threads. Does anybody have, or can you get me close ups of the customization on the wild wing jersey? Also any other details anybody can provide me will be helpful, I'm looking to get mine done up as a Kariya.

I know they used glacier twill white as the top layer and eggplant as the bottom. No nameplate.

I know this doesn't exactly answer your question, but here's my Selanne for reference:

HPIM1696.jpg

I got this done a gamesdaysportsarchive.com. I don't think there's anything wrong with it.

My 2 cents on it.

Gamedaysportsarchives has the exact font and numbering, and as above, the numbers are 2 layer, Eggplant purple base, with White Glacier Twill ontop. The name itself though is White Glacier Twill, HOWEVER, Gamedaysportsarchives has the font Too thick, almost like it's Bolded. If you take a look at the gamers the font is much thinner. The reason i'm guessing Truman has a thicker font is because the stitching of these jerseys is a PAIN IN THE ___.

It's probably the closest you're going to get, and is 99.9% accurate.

http://www.gamewornjerseys.com/cgi-bin/jersey/jersey.cgi?sillinger2

Compare the "S" "L" "N" and "E" in Sillinger to the Selanne, the detail is more intricate on the gamer.

Hmm, interesting. I hadn't noticed that. Doesn't really bug me all that much as it still looks great. I think EPS has the font, they might be worth calling. They did my Lightning alternate.

I spoke with Triple Threat today and they have done a few of these. I'd still like some good reference pictures of gamers to bring with it but I'll probably have them give it a run.

Here is my Wildwing jersey.

2092151810104343728S425x425Q85.jpg

2465273310104343728S425x425Q85.jpg

(I need to get the "A" removed)

Mountainking i will still send you some more close ups of the jersey tonight when i get some time.

Thank you everybody for the help...I take it Selanne did not wear the A that year or is the A too high up? Now I'm thinking about doing Selanne instead of Kariya.

Thank you everybody for the help...I take it Selanne did not wear the A that year or is the A too high up? Now I'm thinking about doing Selanne instead of Kariya.

No A, unfortunately. He got it the next year I believe. I think Kariya had one...Ewen had something. Ask Lightning he loves Ewen haha.

I know Kariya had an A on that jersey, I've seen pictures of him..I'm not sure if he had it all year but he had it at least in a game that they wore the wildwing....my objection to the A is I think it takes away from the front.

I know Kariya had an A on that jersey, I've seen pictures of him..I'm not sure if he had it all year but he had it at least in a game that they wore the wildwing....my objection to the A is I think it takes away from the front.

I hear ya, but I always think the more going on the better. It's pretty hard to detract away from the...beauty...of this jersey haha.

My 2 cents on it.

Gamedaysportsarchives has the exact font and numbering, and as above, the numbers are 2 layer, Eggplant purple base, with White Glacier Twill ontop. The name itself though is White Glacier Twill, HOWEVER, Gamedaysportsarchives has the font Too thick, almost like it's Bolded. If you take a look at the gamers the font is much thinner. The reason i'm guessing Truman has a thicker font is because the stitching of these jerseys is a PAIN IN THE ___.

It's probably the closest you're going to get, and is 99.9% accurate.

http://www.gamewornjerseys.com/cgi-bin/jersey/jersey.cgi?sillinger2

Compare the "S" "L" "N" and "E" in Sillinger to the Selanne, the detail is more intricate on the gamer.

I noticed everything that comes from Truman has the name too thick.

It looks like twill

Couldn't tell for sure, my glacier never pictures properly so I figured it was worth a shot.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Did you ever find a good reference shot for a Kariya wild wing? I'm looking to get one done but am also having trouble finding an accurate reference shot.

• 5 years later...

Hey Everyone,

Sorry to bump up a real old topic, but has anyone gotten a Wild Wing jersey customized by EPS or Keener recently?  Or, if someone actually has a Game Worn jersey - even better.  If so, could anyone measure the dimensions of numbers an letters for me?  I was planning on sending mine to EPS when they have their sale, but have a chance to just get the kit, just want to make sure it is correct or at least fairly close.  

1 hour ago, spudrock512 said:

Hey Everyone,

Sorry to bump up a real old topic, but has anyone gotten a Wild Wing jersey customized by EPS or Keener recently?  Or, if someone actually has a Game Worn jersey - even better.  If so, could anyone measure the dimensions of numbers an letters for me?  I was planning on sending mine to EPS when they have their sale, but have a chance to just get the kit, just want to make sure it is correct or at least fairly close.  

Which player are you going with?