My Jersey collection! All Avalanche Players! Would love your thoughts!

mikey3319

I would love for all of you to let me know what you think! Pretty Much All Avalanche players! Thanks to BurnabyJoeSakic for helping me as well! ALso to others Ive got info from too! without all your help this collection would have not come together!

Duchene 3rd front REEBOK 2.0

duchene3rdback.jpg

Duchene 3rd Back REEBOK 2.0

duchene3rdfront.jpg

DUCHENE HOME rbk 2.0

ducheneauto.jpg

ROY white Cup

roycupwhitefront.jpg

Roy White Cup back

roycupback.jpg

ROY BURGUNY ALL STAR patch

royroadback.jpg

royroadfront.jpg

Roy 3rd

roy3rdback.jpg

roy3rdfronyt.jpg

Edited by mikey3319

Very nice Avs collection. All the Duchenes and Sakics really pop! :thumbsup:

thanks! yeah.. hope they turn everything around lol, thanks again to everyone.. got the 2.0s from MEIGRAY

Nice collection. Even as a die hard Wings fan I can appriciate the Av's jerseys. I would say they are my favorite NHL jerseys other than the Wings, especially the old starter ones.

Edited by Krendelev

Not an Avs fan since Columbus was awarded a franchise, but was a fan when the team arrived in Colorado. I love the thirds, especially the Roy. In general, it's one of the most attractive jerseys out there. Love the scheme, and uniqueness of the font and design. If I ever stray from just CBJ related jerseys, it will probably be an Avs jersey that pushes me over the edge.

Saw your boy Forsberg in person Friday night. Kind of amazing how good he looked with so long since his last NHL game. Was your best player out there.

Wow! Sick CCM Roy cup jerseys man! I'm still hunting for mine.

Nice Team Canada's also. :thumbsup:

Forsbergs been planned, just need the $$ lol

tips to buying Forsberg jersey;

Make public announcement saying you intend on buying jersey (ie make new thread, not posting in here)

Do not post any more in that thread and let people speculate about if you had bought it or not.

After some time, inform us that you indeed will be purchasing it, but your bank account needs to verify you have the correct funds to do so.

the bank clears your money and it is official you can now purchase that beautiful Forsberg jersey, after two days of waiting of course.

you fill out the billing info on the site you are about to buy from, but then you make another public announcement in a new thread that you are instead going to buy a Claude Lemieux jersey.

:stickhndl:

lol, sorry Avs fans, feel bad Forsberg teased with out of retirement for 2 games.

tips to buying Forsberg jersey;

Make public announcement saying you intend on buying jersey (ie make new thread, not posting in here)

Do not post any more in that thread and let people speculate about if you had bought it or not.

After some time, inform us that you indeed will be purchasing it, but your bank account needs to verify you have the correct funds to do so.

the bank clears your money and it is official you can now purchase that beautiful Forsberg jersey, after two days of waiting of course.

you fill out the billing info on the site you are about to buy from, but then you make another public announcement in a new thread that you are instead going to buy a Claude Lemieux jersey.

:stickhndl:

lol, sorry Avs fans, feel bad Forsberg teased with out of retirement for 2 games.

LOL!

Interested to know if you bought them pre-customized or not? and if you got some of them blank where did you get the customization done?

Interested to know if you bought them pre-customized or not? and if you got some of them blank where did you get the customization done?

got them done at DENVER ATHLETIC, they do the on ice avs jerseys, ever since the team came to denver,, you cant go anywhere else, If you want it perfect, its them or nothing.

got them done at DENVER ATHLETIC, they do the on ice avs jerseys, ever since the team came to denver,, you cant go anywhere else, If you want it perfect, its them or nothing.

Ah cool, thought so.