My Jersey collection! All Avalanche Players! Would love your thoughts!

mikey3319

Thought I'd share mine. I scored this one on ebay a few years back. Never really cared for that particular Avs 3rd jersey, but what can ya do.

100_0125.jpg

Thought I'd share mine. I scored this one on ebay a few years back. Never really cared for that particular Avs 3rd jersey, but what can ya do.

100_0125.jpg

Oh noes, the curse of #18. :(

I would love to own a white Sakic one day. I'd like to start a collection of great players who wore #19, headline by Stevie Y, Sakic, and of course, my beloved Toews.

Pains me to say this as a DIE HARD Wings fan,but nice collection. :thumbsup:

Love the Roy cup jersey. The whole reason why I'm an Avs fan is because of Saint Patrick. I moved to vegas in 95 and I wasn't into hockey other than the usa olympic teams, but my friend from back home (hawaii) was a huge canadians and Roy fan and when he came up in february 96 he wanted to take a road trip to see Roy play. So we drove to denver and overpaid for tickets from a scalper in front of mcnichols and ever since going to that game I've been an Avs fan.

Edited by hakaida

I miss that old burgandy 3rd jersey, what a great jersey that was! Great collection man, I love the sparkle silver with tackle twill numbers, looks so sharp, and that Nordiques Sakic is a beauty. My only gripe is there is no Adam Deadmarsh there! Not the most noted of Avs but ###### what a fun player to watch.

I miss that old burgandy 3rd jersey, what a great jersey that was! Great collection man, I love the sparkle silver with tackle twill numbers, looks so sharp, and that Nordiques Sakic is a beauty. My only gripe is there is no Adam Deadmarsh there! Not the most noted of Avs but ###### what a fun player to watch.

y fav jersey of my collection is the roy 3rd or sakic 3rd

Looks like you and I have the same Sakic 3rd 6100. :thumbsup:

Isnt it just an amazing jersey?

Great minds think alike gentleman!

Sakic2005-2006RBKAlternate.jpg

Sakic2005-2006RBKAlternateback.jpg

The interesting quirk is that there's no wrong way to arrange the 10th anniversary patch and the captain's "C". Sakic wore the jersey that season with the patch on top of the "C" that season too. If we were really sick we could get both versions just for kicks. That would be fun. (I may do that now. Just talked myself into that one!) :thumbsup:

The interesting quirk is that there's no wrong way to arrange the 10th anniversary patch and the captain's "C". Sakic wore the jersey that season with the patch on top of the "C" that season too. If we were really sick we could get both versions just for kicks. That would be fun. (I may do that now. Just talked myself into that one!) :thumbsup:

Now I want to but the alternate jersey and do the same thing. :thumbsup:

Great minds think alike gentleman!

Sakic2005-2006RBKAlternate.jpg

Sakic2005-2006RBKAlternateback.jpg

LOL you so would do that Jay!!

so sad you couldnt have won that 56 3rd that went for a steal! who would it have been again?

Now I want to but the alternate jersey and do the same thing. :thumbsup:

The alternate RBKs are tough to come by for whatever reason. Hope you find one. Make us proud! :D

LOL you so would do that Jay!!

so sad you couldnt have won that 56 3rd that went for a steal! who would it have been again?

Not sure who I was going to put on it. I try not to put too much thought into stuff until I actually have the jerseys themselves. They'll be more 56s that we can fight over in the future. Next step is that I need to have EPS take a bunch of residue off a handful of jerseys for me. After that there are going to be some serious decisions that are going to have to be made. Looking forward to that already!