Visiting America's Hat

JohnnyOnTheSpot

So Johnny you enjoy the game?

I actually decided to buy some tickets last minute for the game and went with my girlfriend. We were in section 319. Where were your seats?

I did, great time. If you were in 319, I guaranteed you noticed me. I was in 320 standing (last row), yelling at everyone and jeering the Leafs the entire game. I also had a sign that infuriated people. How about you guys?

I did, great time. If you were in 319, I guaranteed you noticed me. I was in 320 standing (last row), yelling at everyone and jeering the Leafs the entire game. I also had a sign that infuriated people. How about you guys?

Oh so you were close! What did your sign say?

If I remember correctly, there were a group of three guys all wearing Flyers jerseys around, one with a JVR, one Giroux and I forget the other (yeah I always look to see what jerseys I see haha)

That was the first time Iv sat up high at a Leaf game. My dad's work has company tickets so I have only ever sat in the lower level, but I dont know if I will ever go back down there. There were actual fans up in the upper level, rather than all the suits in the lower level.

I was in a black Richards jersey and my girlfriend had a white Richards jersey. If you were that close its possible you saw us too.

Oh so you were close! What did your sign say?

If I remember correctly, there were a group of three guys all wearing Flyers jerseys around, one with a JVR, one Giroux and I forget the other (yeah I always look to see what jerseys I see haha)

That was the first time Iv sat up high at a Leaf game. My dad's work has company tickets so I have only ever sat in the lower level, but I dont know if I will ever go back down there. There were actual fans up in the upper level, rather than all the suits in the lower level.

I was in a black Richards jersey and my girlfriend had a white Richards jersey. If you were that close its possible you saw us too.

Haha I was wearing the Giroux...the only non knock-off. The other was a Pronger. My sign was "You Mad? Let's Go Flyers!" I made it because everytime I yelled people looked mad, so I wanted to address it. I spent the entire game yelling haha. And yea I saw you guys haha. I was very upset to find out they were standing only, but it worked to my advantage.

Other people up top were talking about how much more fun it is up top, I had a blast. Leafs fans are a lot of fun, they mocked the Leafs more than I did.

Haha I was wearing the Giroux...the only non knock-off. The other was a Pronger. My sign was "You Mad? Let's Go Flyers!" I made it because everytime I yelled people looked mad, so I wanted to address it. I spent the entire game yelling haha. And yea I saw you guys haha. I was very upset to find out they were standing only, but it worked to my advantage.

Other people up top were talking about how much more fun it is up top, I had a blast. Leafs fans are a lot of fun, they mocked the Leafs more than I did.

And the leafs fans mock eachother haha. I dont know if you could hear, but there was this one leaf fan near me with a Jason Blake jersey. This one fan above us (and im pretty sure it was a Leaf fan) was like, "who the f buys a Blake jersey". Throughout the game he would say things like, "dude take the Blake jersey off".

It was hilarious.