Size Charts - post your sizing questions here...and LAK74 will answer them :)

I was wondering if anybody had any reliable sizing charts that compare old CCM's to Starter to Pro Player to Reebok, premiers to Edges, replicas to authentics, etc... I can't seem to figure out if I would fit in certain older jerseys based on their sizes, cause all I really own is RBK premier's, some liberty replicas from different companies and 2 Starter authentics.

• Replies 638
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

This is the only one I know of,

http://www.bigstick.ca/jerseys/specs/index.htm

Unfortunately the bigstick one really only covers replica sizes.

I tried to come up with a composite size chart for the RBK Edge/Premier CCM 6100/550 change over:

sizing_chart.gif

For the 90's jerseys (ProPlayer, Nike, pre-6100 CCM, Starter) I think you're out of luck on a size chart. My best suggestion would be to find a jersey that's a good fit (Edge/Premier or 6100/550) and then use those measurements as a guideline when looking at an older style jersey. Just ask the seller to provide you the measurements and go from there.

Or you can always go the "crowd source" way and ask others if they think a certain jersey will fit you (which I always find funny) :lol:

I'm surprised nobody has ever tried to build a size chart themselves for this forum.....there's a lot of people here that own various sizes/styles I think we could easily pull something together.

From a personal experience I wear a size L shirt...

CCM - 48/52

ProPlayer/Nike - 44/48

Starter - 52

6100 - 48

Edge - I can wear anything from a 50 to a 56, the nice thing about the Edges is even when they're large they still don't look large

For replicas in the CCM 550 I wear a L or XL, ProPlayer replicas are a L, Starter replicas are an XL and Premieres L or XL.

Hopefully that will help?

See that's exactly what I don't get - there's been many threads here and elsewhere with people saying what fits them well, but why not just post measurements?

People have a lot of different builds and people like their jerseys to wear differently (loose/tight etc.) - if you get exact measurements it makes it far less subjective.

I think considering how many jerseys are collectively owned by the members of this forum we could come up with a composite chart that spans pretty much anything we can imagine. Seeing as I just started collecting I can tell you right now I wear an XL T-Shirt/Button Down, a Large Premier jersey, R-48 Starter authentic, and Large CCM replica, although I don't know how to tell what model it is or whatnot, but they're 2 liberty jerseys, one with CCM on the neck and one with CCM on the hem.

Unfortunately the bigstick one really only covers replica sizes.

I tried to come up with a composite size chart for the RBK Edge/Premier CCM 6100/550 change over:

sizing_chart.gif

For the 90's jerseys (ProPlayer, Nike, pre-6100 CCM, Starter) I think you're out of luck on a size chart. My best suggestion would be to find a jersey that's a good fit (Edge/Premier or 6100/550) and then use those measurements as a guideline when looking at an older style jersey. Just ask the seller to provide you the measurements and go from there.

Or you can always go the "crowd source" way and ask others if they think a certain jersey will fit you (which I always find funny) :lol:

See, this is what I don't understand with Reebok. How is their 50 smaller than a CCM 48? And significantly smaller, on top of that. Why not just make a normal sized 48 (yes, I realize the EDGE jerseys are tapered, which I hate) instead of jumping from a small 46 to a small 50? This chart also explains why I don't fit in EDGE 52's, but I can wear a large CCM/Koho replica and would probably fit in a 48 authentic.

Are the 2.0's shorter than the 1.0's? I don't have a 2.0 on hand to tell.

Are the 2.0's shorter than the 1.0's? I don't have a 2.0 on hand to tell.

The sleeves are

My Pro Player 56:

back of neck to back hem - 32"

sleeve end to end - 69"

armpit to armpit (seam to seam) - 29" You can add about 4" here, if I'm supposed to measure the folded fabric under the armpit between the front and back armpit seams

So I just got home from the NHL Store and I tried on 3 different Edge jerseys. A 56 Sharks jersey, a 54 Leafs jersey, and a 52 Canucks jersey. I can honestly say, though I didn't have them on for more than a minute, that aside from the 52 maybe feeling a bit form fitting on the sides, they all fit about the same. I'm very surprised...

Yeah I feel like the 54 or the 56 is good for me, but it's nice to know that if I had to I could squeeze into a 52 if it's cheap enough and there are no other options. I'm just really surprised about the lack of real difference in size and even sleeve length.

• 2 weeks later...

Is a RBK Premier XXL jersey the same size as a CCM XXL Replica jersey? They look similar in size based on the charts in this post, but does anyone know for sure? I have some RBK XXL jerseys and want to buy some CCM ones and want to make sure they fit the same. Thanks.

I'm 6'3 and around 245 and my Edge sizes are 56 in 2.0 and 58 for 1.0. I don't have any place near me to try on jerseys, so I just took a guess when buying a couple of gamers. The 2.0 is definitely roomier in the the body than the 1.0 even though it's a smaller size.

In 6100s I have 52s that fit great and a few GI 54s that fit well as well.

Bauers are weird...I have 2 56s that fit pretty much the same as a 52 that I have.

• 1 month later...

Can somebody tell me what a size 54 CCM equates to in a Starter or Koho or Edge, approximately?

I have a few CCM and Koho jerseys both 52 and 54 and I find there is very little difference in size.

One of my 52s fits like a 54 and visa versa, but there is really and inch difference in dimensions at the most.

For the edge I need a 54. a 56 fits almost the same in width but is just too long in the sleeves.

My 2.0 gamers fit a little wider than the 1.0 and are shorter in body and sleeve length.

I really prefer the fit of the 2.0 over the 1.0.

I am a 56 in the 2.0, haven't tried any other size...yet.

I only have one starter and it is a 54...fits perfectly, just like a CCM or Koho 52/54

Hope that helps. By the way I am 6' 2" and about 225lbs.

That helps great. I have 48 CCMs that are a little snug or just about right. I have a 54 and 56 Edge which range from perfect to a little big. I have a Koho that's a 48 and it fits baggy around the chest, but a little snug around the hem cause of my fat Arse lol. My Starter's are 48's, and depending on what team it is depends on how it fits cause of the different materials. I think if I can get what I'm looking at for a decent price I'll take a shot on the 54 CCM and if it doesn't work I'll just sell it.

• 2 weeks later...

CJ Matthews you can probably get any of those brands in XXL. It really depends on your built. For Starter, Koho, & CCM I noticed the XXL's are nice for longer sleeve lengths. Though they may be more baggy in the body.

54 CCM would be a XXL in Koho or Starter

It would be a XL in Edge. Edge's tend to have longer sleeve lengths and not be as baggy.

I am 6'4". I could wear XXL for Koho, Starter, or CCM. The sleeve length is perfect, but they are a little too baggy so I go with XL. For the new Edge RBK jerseys I wear XXL because they are not that baggy and the sleeves are just right for me.

• 1 year later...

I feel like I'm bringing back a l really old post, but I'm not sure where to post this. I'm curious if a 54 or a 56 would be better in the edge 2.0 for me if I wear an XL in premier jerseys and fit into a 54 indo-edge jersey. Any input would be appreciated!

Anyone know how the Bruins Replica Winter Classics fit? Are they pretty close to a regular Reebok Premier fit or do they run bigger?

The WC replicas are wider and have shorter sleeves than the regular Reebok Premier.

As for similarity between a RBK 6100 52 and WC XL here is photo showing the differences

IMG_0677_zps995adcca.jpg

Pretty much the same in terms of the body. The sleeves are thinner and slightly longer on the WC. The RBK 6100 is slightly longer overall

How can Reebok not have an official size chart for premiers and authentics?? Especially with such an emphasis on e-tailing you think it would be readily available.

It must be somewhere!

The NHL.com website has one. Here you go!

http://shop.nhl.com/info/index.jsp?categoryId=2208794#jersey

• 5 months later...

I grew up with CCM replicas, in which I prefer a large. I have a CCM Beauport Harfangs gamer size 54 that fits alright, if slightly too big. I have 2 Nike authentics in size 52 that fit like tents, one much more so than the other. I have never tried on an Edge 2.0, but everything I've read said they fit smaller than the tag says. I got a 6100 Barret Jackman gamer in the mail yesterday for my wife. It's a 56 and fits me like a tent. I've got my eye on a couple more gamers for myself in the Meigray Summer Sale in a few days, but most of the Reeboks are size 56 and up. I've spent the past hour and a half googling sizing on 2.0's and am more confused than ever. How much bigger than a CCM 52 is an Edge 56? I don't want to buy a jersey to just hang in the closet. I want to be able to wear it to the arena too, without looking like a kid wearing his dads' clothes. I'm 5'11" and 170 lbs. if that helps. Thanks

Steve