Size Charts - post your sizing questions here...and LAK74 will answer them :)

• Replies 638
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

If you just want measurements, they're 22" pit-to-pit, around 23" wide below pit level, 30" long (back collar to hem), with around a 61" wingspan. There may be slight variations between different models.

Just curious, is a 58+ identical to a 60? 58+ is just the team issued 60, no?

A 58 isn't too much smaller than a 58+/60, also, from what I recall seeing here.

So technically, a 58+G/60G is the biggest jersey right?

Do the sizes in the INDO edge differ from the authentic edge 2.0 7287? So if I fit into a 54 in the INDO would I indeed buy the same in the 2.0? Or should I up a size or go down a size. Wish I could find a place that I could try on a 2.0 before dishing out $399..

I think they're pretty close. I have a hawks 2.0 (46) and my friend is picking up his hawks indo (50) tomorrow and we're going to a bar sunday for the game, so I can tell you then, if no one else can help.

Also, where are you seeing a 2.0 for $399??

On eBay from jersey baron. Customized to a toews.. Does anyone know about his customization? Looks good to me. Price is a little high though. Any help you can give me on size would be greatly appreciated!!

If you do deal with jersey baron, do so directly through his site, not through ebay. Avoiding ebay fees will save you money.

His customization for hawks jerseys seems pretty good, but not perfect. If you nitpick at all, buy it blank from the baron (off ebay) and bring it (or send it) to triple threat sports or city sports lettering. The latter does the hawks on ice customization currently. But both are 100% accurate. The general consensus here is to get the jersey customized by the people who do the team's jerseys.

You can likely get a blank 2.0 from him off ebay for $300 shipped, maybe less.

Yeah I was thinking about getting one blank and doing that. I found this one on eBay that claims to have been aquired blank and taken to city sports.. Looks legit. What do you think? It's definitely authentic but the thing I noticed was it has the double reinforced fight strapped that I though was only on team issued jerseys. Also has the normal 2.0 neck tag not the non neck yah that team issued have. Any thought?

post-23012-0-69485800-1423276353_thumb.j

post-23012-0-14232900-1423276368_thumb.j

post-23012-0-56890200-1423276396_thumb.j

It's definitely legit. Some jerseys with retail tagging have the double layer fight strap attachment. It's possible they may have originally been intended for team use, but were later converted to retail versions to fill orders.

You must like your jerseys to fit really loose, because a Nike 56 is usually considerably larger than either a 54 or 56 in Edge. I would have said the equivalent would be around a 60 in the Edge, but that doesn't seem to correlate well to your height and weight. Not sure at all what to recommend.

I do like them alittle bigger. Definitley not skin tight. The Nike is a little too baggy in the chest, but fits well in length, and alittle short in the sleeves. I tried on a 54 and 56 INDO Edge and they both seemed long in the sleeves, but good on length. Are the INDO EDGE jerseys similar in size to the Authentic 2.0's?

I'm no authority on Indo-Edges, having tried on only one, but it seemed to fit close to the same number size that I usually wear in 2.0's.

Again, I would have expected the Nike 56 to have sleeves at least as long as (if not longer than) an Edge 56. Just guessing here, but if you're going for a 2.0 I would probably go with the larger of the 2 to be on the safe side, i.e., 56 in 2.0.

Btw, I have a good number of size 56 2.0 gamers, so I took a few measurements for you. The sleeve length from the top center of the back collar to the middle of one sleeve tip ranged from 35 - 36". Length from top of back collar to center of hem ranged from 33 - 33 1/2".

I don't have a Nike 56, but I measured the sleeve length of a late 90's CCM size 56 gamer, and it turned out to be 35 1/2", which is about the same as that of the 56 2.0. I would have guessed that a Nike 56 would have sleeves a bit longer than those of a CCM 56, say 36 - 36 1/2", so if the Nike's sleeves are short on you, I would think the 56 2.0 sleeves would be at least as short if not shorter. How long are the sleeves on your Nike, measuring the same way?

That is way smaller than what I would expect from a Nike 56. What team/model is it?

Well now that I've seen your pics, the proportions of the crest seem correct relative to the rest of the body for a size 56. But the arms do look a little stubby, though. So I think you can expect a 56 2.0 to have arms 2+ inches longer, although the body should still fit you less loosely than the Nike does.

Edited by LAK74