Size Charts - post your sizing questions here...and LAK74 will answer them :)

I'd stay away; it's almost certain to be too big.

• Replies 638
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, first time poster here!

Looking to see a 2.0 edge 46 overtop of a 1.0 4.6 (or vice versa).

I know the 1.0 is a slimmer fit with longer sleeves, but I fit a 2.0 46 perfect. I'm just looking a buying a 1.0 and I want to know if the sleeves will be too long (or if the jersey will be too tight across the chest).

Thanks!

Welcome!

Here is a size 46 1.0 over a 46 2.0. The two are almost identical in length and width, but the 1.0 sleeves are narrower, and about 2 inches longer (each) than the 2.0 sleeves. Keep in mind that different model size 46 1.0's can vary noticeably amongst themselves in dimensions (as can size 46 2.0's), so not every 1.0 and 2.0 will necessarily have the same size relationship as pictured here.

image_zpsph8mdetz.jpg

Hi again!

First off, thanks very much for the pics LAK74, I can see now my tiny arms won't do for the 1.0's as the 2.0's are the perfect sleeve length for me.

Anyone/LAK74 have a comparion of an original CCM/Maska (Authentic Centre Ice collection w/ Ultrafil) size 48, vs an Edge 2.0? Even just the basic measurements of the CCM would be helpful.

Thanks!

I have both, but are you asking about a size 46 2.0? In any case, the ultrafil 48 probably won't fit you anyway. The sleeves are a bit longer than the 1.0 46 and it's wider on top. I'm guessing you might need a CCM 46 or possibly a 44, but I could be more certain if you don't mind providing your height and weight.

I posted this earlier in this thread, perhaps it might help:

http://forums.icejerseys.com/index.php?showtopic=3485&p=138901

I need a little help from somebody who is quite a bit shorter than I am. My sister has recently become very interested in hockey. She has a cheap crappy women's replica jersey she bought at the prudential center, but she loves the devils green alternates. I was planning on picking up a size 46 2.0 stadium series from the baron for her, but I'm concerned about the overall length of the jersey. Sleeve length is irrelevant, I'll shorten them if I have to.

She's about 5'6" or 5'7". I'm wondering if anybody here is in that ballpark height-wise and can give me an opinion on how a 46 2.0 fits them. a little long is no problem, but if it's hanging to almost her knees, I'm not sure it's a wise investment.

Thanks

I'm a wide 5'7" and i prefer sizes 54-56, mostly thanks to my gut lol... length isn't a concern for me

Probably not a good comparison, but i would think that she would be fine, and may even want a size 50 depending on her preferences

Edit: i should note that sizing is not my strong suit, i know nothing about my own sizes and pants shopping is a nightmare lol

That said, i would just ask JB to give you measurements and compare, idk if it's a surprise gift or not but that would probably clear things up

Edited by FlyersFan376

I'm a wide 5'7" and i prefer sizes 54-56, mostly thanks to my gut lol... length isn't a concern for me

Probably not a good comparison, but i would think that she would be fine, and may even want a size 50 depending on her preferences

Edit: i should note that sizing is not my strong suit, i know nothing about my own sizes and pants shopping is a nightmare lol

That said, i would just ask JB to give you measurements and compare, idk if it's a surprise gift or not but that would probably clear things up

That makes sense, thanks. I'll send him an Email. It is sort of a surprise gift, she was going to have me buy her one but then backed out when she saw the price, I'm just going to grab it anyway.

Any input on JBs customization? I understand it isn't ideal, but she doesn't have the eye for datail most of us have and won't want to wait 2 moths for EPS to do it up. If it's close it should be good enough.

I've never seen his customization for SS jerseys but most of his stuff is usually close enough

If it were me and it was meant to be a surprise, no rush, i'd probably go EPS just because, but i would think JB's job would be passable

I've never seen his customization for SS jerseys but most of his stuff is usually close enough

If it were me and it was meant to be a surprise, no rush, i'd probably go EPS just because, but i would think JB's job would be passable

Just talked to him and he offered to customize and ship for the same price as the jersey list on eBay. I'm not gonna pass that deal up, especially since I already used the spring sale for eps and wouldn't be able to use it again. Passable is good enough for me when it's essentially free. It will be interesting to compare to my stadium series when it gets back from EPS to see just how close it is.

Thanks for the help.

Alright cool, hope it all turns out well

Did you figure out which size you're going with? Make sure you're 100% sure, returning customized products is usually a no-go

Alright cool, hope it all turns out well

Did you figure out which size you're going with? Make sure you're 100% sure, returning customized products is usually a no-go

Yup going with the 46. I have an old 1.0 46 I was able to get her to try on without suspecting anything. Told her I needed to see it on another person. It was actually pretty close to perfect, if anything a tiny bit on the larger side, she's pretty small.

Lucky thing too because JB only has 46,58, and 60s left.

Awesome, glad it worked out then!

Who are you gonna customize it as?

She has a mildly disturbing crush on Adam Henrique so it's a pretty easy choice. Loves Gelinas too but I'm not going to bet $400 that he's going to be around long term.

A bit late to the party here, but I have quite a few size 46 2.0's. My Kings Stadium Series from last year is 31" long from back collar to hem. On other 46 2.0's with a rounder bottom, the length is around 31 1/2". I'm 5'9", 150, and the hems of these come down to around the bottom of the butt. If your sister is of medium to slender build, she should have no trouble at all fitting into the 46. I wouldn't recommend going to a 50 or larger unless she weighs say, 150 or more so she could fill out the top and arms, which are amply sized. Just fyi, a 50 2.0 is about 33" long, and has much more room on top as well.

A bit late to the party here, but I have quite a few size 46 2.0's. My Kings Stadium Series from last year is 31" long from back collar to hem. On other 46 2.0's with a rounder bottom, the length is around 31 1/2". I'm 5'9", 150, and the hems of these come down to around the bottom of the butt. If your sister is of medium to slender build, she should have no trouble at all fitting into the 46. I wouldn't recommend going to a 50 or larger unless she weighs say, 150 or more so she could fill out the top and arms, which are amply sized. Just fyi, a 50 2.0 is about 33" long, and has much more room on top as well.

Never too late to help out. That is reassuring, so thanks for that. She's only about 125-130lbs so the 46 should work out perfectly.

I've been wondering how cheap JB would go on a SS...I figured $300, I may be right based on your experience.

I've been wondering how cheap JB would go on a SS...I figured $300, I may be right based on your experience.

Might be. I was expecting ~$420 customized, so I was happy with that. I did give my name and mention I already bough one stadium series off eBay from him last year so I'm not sure if that factored in at all.

Never too late to help out. That is reassuring, so thanks for that. She's only about 125-130lbs so the 46 should work out perfectly.

Yup, I think 46 is the only way to go. If that's her weight, there should be plenty of room in the shoulder area and arms. Henrique is a good choice number-wise too, because some of those wide double digits can be hard to fit on the back of a 46, but #14 should be just fine. Hell of a nice gift!

Might be. I was expecting ~$420 customized, so I was happy with that. I did give my name and mention I already bough one stadium series off eBay from him last year so I'm not sure if that factored in at all.

I've bought a handful off him and I'm discussing the 2015 ASG jerseys on a near daily basis...maybe I'll ask for both and see if I can work an additional discount.

Not that I NEED a second SS jersey...