CJ Matthews

Size Charts - post your sizing questions here...and LAK74 will answer them :)

I'm sure it's been asked countless times, but I own a few Reebok Premier replica jerseys from 2013-15 and they are size Small (S) and fit me great. Not a ton of room but I like less bulk. I'm looking at some CCM 'Vintage Hockey' jerseys and they also go by Small, Medium, Large etc. in sizing and not by number (like 48, 50 etc.) My question is: how do they compare to the Premier jerseys? Is it 1:1 or would a CCM Vintage Medium fit like a Reebok Premier Small? Thanks in advance.

Edited by Hucz

How does the body of a size 58 Edge compare to a 58G Edge? I am aware of the sleeve difference, just curious if the body is larger as well. 

Need a Devils Retro and it seems 58+ have dried up. Thought since I was going for a Brodeur, maybe GC?

3 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

How does the body of a size 58 Edge compare to a 58G Edge? I am aware of the sleeve difference, just curious if the body is larger as well. 

Need a Devils Retro and it seems 58+ have dried up. Thought since I was going for a Brodeur, maybe GC?

NOW you decide to finally do this? I could have waited and just bought yours when you got tired of it in three weeks, the sold it to you for $50 more then I paid when I got sick of it a year later!!!!!

...and that’s what she said!

18 minutes ago, thebiggoalie said:

NOW you decide to finally do this? I could have waited and just bought yours when you realized you still hate goalie sleeves, while it was still at EPS, the sold it to you for $50 more then I paid when I got sick of it a year later!!!!!

...and that’s what she said!

Fixed.

And I NEVER re-buy for more than what I sold it for. If I remember what I sold it for lol. 

Anyone have an answer? Or anyone willing to go a pit to pit measurement on a 58G?

2 hours ago, mfitz804 said:

Anyone have an answer? Or anyone willing to go a pit to pit measurement on a 58G?

Would the measurements of an Edge 3.0 practice jersey help?  It's the only thing I have that is a 58G

7 minutes ago, spudrock512 said:

Would the measurements of an Edge 3.0 practice jersey help?  It's the only thing I have that is a 58G

I'll take it, not sure if it will or won't help but I do appreciate it.

3 hours ago, mfitz804 said:

This is from an auction that I'm bidding on: "The approx measurements are:  chest-58", front length-31" and back length 34"

Thanks. That plus some help from spudrock and I took a chance. Its fully returnable if it doesn't work out, anyway. 

Thank you, gentlemen. 

i'd like to confirm that the body of a 58G is slightly larger than a 58 regular. It fits almost exactly like a 58+, maybe a little shorter but equally as wide.

I didn't take pictures before sending both the 58G and 58+ to EPS. 

Ok, now how about the pit to pit and the overall length of a 58+ goalie cut, anyone got one?