Size Charts - post your sizing questions here...and LAK74 will answer them :)

I do 46's in EDGE......I've had a 46 and 50 1.0 and the only real difference was the sleeves (they were longer on the 50). I also wear CCM 44's/46's and even a 42. The problem with those CCM's is the difference in size consistency at least for Rangers jerseys. Hence, I keep a set of mental dimensions to adhere by:

length of 28-32 inches (32 being the max cutoff- some of my EDGE 46's are this long and there's nothing I can do but I prefer 29-30)

width of 20.75-24.5

that way I can not worry too much about the size tag. This applies more to CCM's than EDGE's.

• Replies 638
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Love the idea of placing the Edges on top of the 6100s for reference. A request: Can anyone out there put an Edge 54 on top of a 6100 48 for comparison? Or the other way around if the Edge is bigger?

Love the idea of placing the Edges on top of the 6100s for reference. A request: Can anyone out there put an Edge 54 on top of a 6100 48 for comparison? Or the other way around if the Edge is bigger?

Here you go. Ended up having to do two pics, one shows that the edge has a wider waist and another to show the 6100 has wider arms.

12493582235_e9e1d72072_c.jpg

12494057614_24cd4fd0d8_c.jpg

Yes a lot actually. Thanks! So it looks like there isn't much of a difference between a 50 and a 52 at all correct? Can you confirm that the 46 really is that much smaller than a medium premier or old 48 CCM like the pictures in previous posts in this thread confirm?

What are the differences between a 2.0 58 and a 58G? I know the sleeves are a bit more wide on the goalie cut, but is the overall body width bigger as well?

Here is a size 56 2.0 over a size 58+ 2.0

IMG_20140219_113734.jpg

The 58+ almost directly matches a size 52 6100 plus a smidge of body length

• 2 weeks later...

Hate to be bumping so many old threads, but does anyone have comparisons of Reebok size 50 1.0 vs 52 (1.0 or 2.0) vs 54 1.0?

If your unsure get the bigger size

This^. That's what I did with my 2.0 because I wasn't sure if I needed a 54 or 56 and I definitely made the right choice. If your jersey is a little big it will still look fine, if it's too small you might look silly.

If your unsure get the bigger size

I would mostly agree with this, though I wonder if I needed as big as I bought for my 2.0. I wear a 58+ or a 60 in a 1.0 because I like jerseys to fit big (like an old CCM 56), plus I am tall and have very long arms. The sleeves on a 1.0 actually fit me where they are long on most people.

When I bought my first 2.0, I went with the same size but it fits a little bigger. It still looks good on me, but I think a 58 or maybe even a 56 would have worked in the 2.0.

I know how the 50 fits on me, but I'm curious as to just how much bigger the other two are. I don't want to go too big (is that what she said?)

I had a few 1.0 Size 50's, and although the sleeves were a tad long on me, they fit rather well. However, I have numerous 52's, 54's, and 56's in the 2.0s and although they are a bit more roomy (body/sleeve width wise), I don't feel as if I look like an idiot wearing them at all.

I will say this though.... certain 2.0 cuts, at least to me, feel different size wise. For instance, I have a Nashville Third Navy jersey in a size 54 that seems like it could be a 58 width wise. It might just be the underarm gussets, but it feels quite big for a 54.

pretty stupid that gamewornauctions does not write what size their jerseys are, i wanted to know what size Chara uses in 2.0 edge

http://www.gamewornauctions.net/products/2009_10_Zdeno_Chara_Boston_Bruins_Game_Worn_Jersey_Photo_Match_Team_Letter-3449-102.html

The Bruins are a MeiGray program team so you can find out size information and more very easily by looking at the Population Reports.

It lists Chara as wearing a 58+ in a 2.0 however, I'd assume they do some custom alterations for him.

The Bruins are a MeiGray program team so you can find out size information and more very easily by looking at the Population Reports.

It lists Chara as wearing a 58+ in a 2.0 however, I'd assume they do some custom alterations for him.

I've seen the tag written as a 58+Z in marker before.

A few years back I stopped into Custom Crafted to drop off an Edge 1.0 for customizing. They walked me around the place as it was my first time and showed off some of the jerseys they were currently working on.

One of them was a Chara gamer that was getting done as part of a team order and they mentioned that they actually alter his jerseys by cutting material between the bottom of the crest and the stripes as (apparently) Chara has a shorter torso vs leg legth depsite being so tall.

• 2 months later...

Or have both and the willingness to compare them? Just curious because I like how the 58+ fits me sleeve and length wise, and I was curious how much shorter the 58 might be. Would open up more stuff for me to look at if the difference isn't great.

Thanks in advance!

I have read just about everything on the forum about sizing before I posted this. I wanted to make sure this hasn't already been covered. I have a 2.0 size 58 gamer, a 2.0 size 56 team issue, and a 2.0 size 54 retail. Like others have posted, there is not much difference. The only difference I can really tell is the size of the body width (pit to pit). The sleeve length and the body length seem to be the exact same size on all three. Doesn't anyone have a similar view on this? I'm 6' and 190lbs. I got the size 54 retail to wear, thinking the sleeves would be a little shorter. It fits perfect but the sleeve length is driving my crazy. Thanks.