Size Charts - post your sizing questions here...and LAK74 will answer them :)

• Replies 638
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

My gut feeling is that you should go bigger than 54, at least a 56. Even a 56 will probably be at least 2" less wide than the Nike you have. Hopefully some of the bigger dudes here could help you out better than I could with their own opinions.

Sometimes I worry being 6'6" - ish and 310 lbs that wearing a 58+, is too short but the back comes down just past the bottom of my bum.

The whole +4 this scared me as I wear a 60 GC in the old CCM.

Quick question. Do the Edge style pro practice jerseys match up with Edge 2.0 sizing? Most specifically the previous style, typically white side inserts, with the Reebok word mark. I think they may be referred to the 2.0 practice. Would have been worn in the 2012-13 season.

Thanks!

If no one has both the pro style/edge 2.0 practice jersey and an edge 2.0 to compare, if someone has a 2.0 practice jersey in 56 or 58 they can get a pit to pit measurement in I'd super appreciate it.

This^. That's what I did with my 2.0 because I wasn't sure if I needed a 54 or 56 and I definitely made the right choice. If your jersey is a little big it will still look fine, if it's too small you might look silly.

If you don't mid me asking what is your build like? I'm in the same boat and debating between 54 or 56 2.0 White Hawks jersey. I'm 6'1 220lbs.

What authentic sizes are equivalent to an Indo-Edge 56? I'm pretty content to settle for XLs when I buy replicas, but since I'll be going exclusively authentic for all of my future Blackhawks purchases, I'd like to know what I need.

2.0s fit very similar (if not exact) to indos. My friend just got an indo (in the ij sale, for $136) and its the exact same size wise as my 2.0.

On a seperate note, I don't notice any difference in the material as far as feel goes. His airknit looks a tad different than mine but feels the same.

On a seperate note, I don't notice any difference in the material as far as feel goes. His airknit looks a tad different than mine but feels the same.

On a side note, I also picked up an Indo on the IJ sale, and I will say the size difference is neigible between the two, but the real difference is the quality of the front logo. The Canadian versions are very tight. Meaning no lose threads, no fuzziness, very crisp lines, etc. The Indo is none of those things. The crest is very fuzzy, the stitching isn't very tight, etc. I'm sure it's fine, it's just the one difference no one mentions.

• 2 weeks later...

How will the old CCM jerseys with the Maska tag fit in relation to the Reebok 2.0? What would a 52 in the CCM be equal to now with the 2.0? I know it will probably have more room in the chest, does anyone know about sleeve length? And overall length?

Edited by Hawks2797

Can anybody show me a size 46 1.0 over a size 54 1.0 OR 52 2.0? I have a possible good deal lined up on an AHL jersey I've been wanting but I'm not sure how much shorter the sleeves will be.

Is there a pic available with a 48 over a 52? Non Edge styles. If you can post, please do. Cheers.

I couldnt find any definitive answers on the size of this in this thread.

I'm 5'6 170, a 2.0 50 fits best. I have a 46 which fits good but maybe a tad short in the sleeves.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Vtg-Chris-Chelios-Chicago-Blackhawks-Nike-Authentic-Jersey-44-L-Fight-Strap-NHL-/181679370802?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item2a4cef3232

Thanks.

Nike flo-knit 44 over Edge 2.0 50:

image_zpsowgc5kmm.jpg

Yup, they fit about the same.

Can anybody show me a size 46 1.0 over a size 54 1.0 OR 52 2.0? I have a possible good deal lined up on an AHL jersey I've been wanting but I'm not sure how much shorter the sleeves will be.

I'll answer my own question here in case it can help anyone in the future. I pulled the trigger on the jersey and thankfully the sleeves are long enough. The sleeves on the 46 1.0 are just a little bit shorter than the sleeves of a 52 2.0.

IMAG1208.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Nike flo-knit 44 over Edge 2.0 50:

I missed out on the 44, but there is a 48 now (blank nike). Is the 48 presumably like a 52 in edge? A little too big for me then.

(http://www.ebay.com/itm/281624329087?_trksid=p2055119.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT)