Size Charts - post your sizing questions here...and LAK74 will answer them :)

• Replies 638
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Holy crap, a 6100 58 is freaking huge. It's NWT so I won't be wearing it, but my God, if I wore that jersey, I'd be swimming in it.

I wear a 56 and I even feel like a 58 is really big. I don't have one presently, but when I did I felt like it was too big to even wear outside the house.

• 1 month later...

This six weeks old post just saved me from buying a $60 size 58 Senators jersey that I was looking at. Thanks guys!

You and the missus could have both cuddled in a 58 on a rainy day. Otherwise yes, that's like at least 2 sizes too big for you.

Even if you do like big flappy goalie arms on jerseys.

Any difference in sizing between the 1.0s and 2.0s?

I don't have actual measurements or photos, but I take the same size in both. There is a difference in the sleeves, 1.0's are longer and narrower. They are the only jerseys I have ever died where the sleeve length is just a touch too long for my taste. Usually, sleeves are too short on me rather than too long, part of why I wear a 56 pre-Edge 58+/60 Edge, where a 54 or a regular 58 would probably suit me fine.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm in the market for a new 2.0 Sharks jersey. I currently wear a 50 1.0. I've also tried on a 52 Indo-Edge and it seems to fit similarly to the 50 1.0 that I have. Should I go with a 50 2.0 or 52 2.0? I've heard the sleeves are shorter on the 2.0's. Right now the 1.0 sleeves go to the middle of my hand so it's just about perfect. What size do you guys think I should go with on the 2.0? I'm 5'10" and about 185lbs.

The sleeves are indeed shorter on the 2.0, but a lot wider and baggier. To get the sleeve length you need you'll probably have to go with the 52 in the 2.0, but be aware that the jersey as a whole will appear to fit much looser because of all the extra room on top and in the arms.

Some pictures which might help a little.

Size 50 1.0 over size 52 2.0:

image_zpsqgpvxzpz.jpeg

Sleeve length is very comparable, but of course the 2.0 sleeves are wider, baggier, and you get extra width across the jersey.

Size 50 1.0 over size 50 2.0:

image_zpsvkiojool.jpeg

Sleeves are a bit shorter on the 2.0 but still wider and looser than those of the 1.0. If sleeve length is really important to you, you'll want to go with the 52 2.0, but if you don't mind the sleeve tips being a little closer to your wrists, the 50 2.0 is actually a closer match overall to the 50 1.0 in terms of body length, width, etc.

Edited by LAK74

You'd probably be OK either way. If you like the form-fitting look of the 1.0's and don't like your jerseys to fit loosely, then I'd go with the 50. But yeah, it can be a tough choice...

Yeah I am guessing you'll be fine either way. Sleeve to the middle of the hand sounds kind of long, so the shorter sleeve on the 2.0 may be even better for you.

11 minutes ago, SJSharks415 said:

Sorry LAK74, one more question. Are the Indo-Edge's similar in sizing to the Edge 2.0's? In other words, how to the size 50 1.0 and size 52 2.0 compare to a size 52 Indo-Edge?

From what I can tell from comparing my Indo Hawks 56 to my 2.0 Hawks 56, the biggest difference is that the 2.0's sleeves are much wider.

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone have any idea what a mid-2000's SP authentic jersey fits like?

I'm looking at one on eBay but it might be a tad small. I'm wondering if they happened to run a bit bigger.

1 hour ago, dsl135 said:

Anyone have any idea what a mid-2000's SP authentic jersey fits like?

I'm looking at one on eBay but it might be a tad small. I'm wondering if they happened to run a bit bigger.

SP are fairly true to size, I have a couple 56's and they basically fit the same as all my other pre-Edge 56's. 

• 3 weeks later...

A CCM 58 is WAY bigger than a 2.0 58, not sure if the G makes it even bigger other than in the arms, but in any event, pre-Edge 58 is enormous. 

46 is the smallest size available.

I knew I might be walking into this, lol.  It appears I am incorrect, as that does look like a legit Indo-Edge.  It's rather surprising, because in all the years that the Edge has been around (since 2007), I've never seen a single size 44 in any form, be it 1.0, 2.0, or Indo.  I would be amazed if anyone else here has either.  In any case, my apologies for the incorrect info.