Size Charts - post your sizing questions here...and LAK74 will answer them :)

^ I also would like to know that - 50 vs. 54. As far as I could figure, a 52 is the max for me (over equipment). If I could rock a 54; more choices.

Cheers!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 638
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Sorry for the bump, but I didn't want to create a new thread for something that would be perfectly fine for this thread.

CCM authentics from early 90s, how do they fit? More specifically, a white Rangers CCM 42. For reference: 6ft tall, 168 lbs slim, longer legs than torso.

A CCM 42 is only 21" wide. I'm guessing you might be OK with a 48. (24" wide.) It won't be a slim fit by any means, but if you go any smaller the arms might not be long enough for you.

Okay now someone is lying to me and i'm confused again. I've been in contact with the seller of said CCM 42, who has done some measurements with me. These measurements are the same as, if not a could of cm's more, than a KOHO medium replica Leafs jersey I own. Length from shoulder to hem is a couple cm's more, width of the hem is more, width from armpit to armpit is more, still yet to confirm the sleeve length.

What gives?

We can only tell you what we know from our experience; no attempt is being made to lie to you, at least on my part. Occasionally there are freak jerseys that are considerably larger or smaller than usual. This may be one of them. It's possible it may even have been mislabelled. I have a few like that. If you trust the seller's measurements, and the medium replica fits fine on you, then go for it. But to say that someone is lying to you is a bit harsh; we're all trying to help you.

Haha I didn't mean lying, I really just meant I was hearing one thing from someone and then one thing from another and that it was sending my head on a twist. I guess my sense of humour isn't as obvious as I thought it would be, I apologise to anyone who took offense. I obviously respect everyone's opinions and advice on anything of which I might not be as experienced in.

Now you've got me curious. Could you tell us the measurements you were given for the CCM 42?

Hey everyone

Just wondering how a size 60 retail edge 2.0 shapes up vs a size 58 team issue.

Is the 60 closer to a 58+?

On a side note - mentioned before - I find the 56 in retail edge 2.0 smaller than team issue 56 which is why I'm considering a 60

Thanks for your help!

58+ is near identical to a 60, maybe a touch narrower in the chest but barely if at all. Might just be a mental thing. Sleeve length and body length are about the same.

Reebok Edge sizes do not correspond to Nike Olympic jersey sizes. The Nike sizing system also varies depending on the type of jersey. The older Nikes that were made of flo-knit (late 90's, early 2000's) have sizes that are fairly comparable to most other jerseys of the same time period, but not to the Edge designs, which came out much later (2007). For example a Reebok Edge in size 50 would fit roughly similar to a Nike 44 in the flo-knit. The Nike Swift designs (after mid-2000's) have a different sizing system. The same Reebok Edge 50 might be more comparable to say, a 54 Swift. I can't be exact with these numbers because the fit/shapes of these 3 types of jerseys are all different. I can only say that those are my preferences in each jersey type.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/271705380384?_trksid=p2060778.m1438.l2648&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

so a 2006 olympic jersey size 56 , how would you roughly correspond that to a reebok edge authentic jersey sizing chart

looking for this type of jersey just trying to figure out what size would be best for me

Sweden did not wear Swifts in 2006, unlike other countries, so you're looking at the older model knit jersey. I don't know exactly what this particular jersey would correspond to in an Edge, but Hornqvist wears a 54 Edge, as far as I know. I'm just eyeballing it, but the jersey in the picture looks somewhat bigger than what I think he would normally wear. You should just ask the seller for measurements of the jersey.

Without knowing what size Edge you wear, or what your height and weight are, I couldn't even begin to tell you what size you would need.

I'm 6'0 170 pounds pretty slim build

Found another 2006 swedish jersey size large

I have a older ccm red wings replica I believe from like 5-8 years ago fits but is baggy

The seller said pit to pit is 28 1/2" and back of neck to bottom of jersey is 31" which sounds a lot bigger then the jersey I own :s

That sounds about right for the flo-knit Nike, it will fit you like a tent. I'd guess you might need a 48 in that style; it should be around 24 1/2 - 25" wide.

A little off track here but I was watching the Russia/Canada world jr exhibition game yesterday and Russia were wearing Flo-knit.

What size is 22 inches from pit to pit and back of collar to hem is 30-31 inches?

In general I'd guess a 44...what style/cut of jersey is it?

Arms might be a good length at your height, but it'll be very wide. SP Flo-knit shirts (Bauer, Nike, Pro Player) run big, so a 52 will be like a Maska Air-Knit 54. I've got a Pro-Player (SP Flo-Knit) shirt in a 52, so I'll take a few measurements when I get the chance.

For the sake of this community, I think it's better to create this topic, so that a new thread about a sizing issue isn't created for every single question. Also, if someone could come up with a title, that fits also the requests of pictures of different size jerseys on top of each other, it would be nice. :thumbsup:

Please be free to pin this or if there's no use for this topic, then delete this.