Ebay 2.0

JeffB

We should have started a new ebay thread 100 or even 200 pages ago. For all things ebay related, this is the place to post them.

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone wants a Maple Leafs Nike jersey?

My link

I've got that on my watch list already.

wow nice find...and thanks a lot dropkick because of you im now wanting a liberty jersey B)

Anyone wants a Maple Leafs Nike jersey?

My link

I feel like that seller is a member here..does anyone know for sure or not? That guys stuff is all nice.

I can't hear you Burger King!

I know this was posted in the previous thread, but I couldn't resist.

http://cgi.ebay.com/1995-96-Wayne-Gretzky-L-A-Burger-King-Alternate-Jersey-/300527664549?pt=U_Hockey_Fan_Shop&hash=item45f8d83da5#ht_500wt_1156

If a replica went for around $1200, I'd love to see the final bid on this double-tagged one.

I can't hear you Burger King!

I know this was posted in the previous thread, but I couldn't resist.

http://cgi.ebay.com/1995-96-Wayne-Gretzky-L-A-Burger-King-Alternate-Jersey-/300527664549?pt=U_Hockey_Fan_Shop&hash=item45f8d83da5#ht_500wt_1156

If a replica went for around $1200, I'd love to see the final bid on this double-tagged one.

Yeah and there are still 5+ days left on that auction. What's up with that seller though? He will ship to the USA for $20, but no to his OWN country?!?! :lol: Kind of odd if you ask me. His Stevie Y he has up for auction looks pretty nice too. A nice TBTC to own. B)

Is that sitting on a dirty concrete floor somewhere?

It looks like it's outside somewhere. That looks like either salt or snow or BOTH in the upper portion of the picture! GAH! That is unacceptable.

I was waiting for this to show up in the "is it good or not" thread (needlessly), followed by a critique of the other bidders (including potential cases of rage bidding) and a complaint of the final price being too high. Finally I expect a small rant on how the name is only 2-color (despite the fact that is more accurate). :lol:

I was waiting for this to show up in the "is it good or not" thread (needlessly), followed by a critique of the other bidders (including potential cases of rage bidding) and a complaint of the final price being too high. Finally I expect a small rant on how the name is only 2-color (despite the fact that is more accurate). :lol:

What makes you such an expert at Richter jerseys?! :P:lol:

You really need to grow up. Way to throw a backhanded insult at someone who isn't even involved in the conversation, ######...

Is it me or are the fakers making fakes in youth sizes as well?

My link

I believe they are starting to fake youth sizes and also premier replicas. I have seen like 5 fake premiers with puffy letters and numbers, Reebok vectors on both wrists, really bad jock tags, etc. :noway:

Hi all, Just wanted to point out a “store” that has a lot of RBK 6100’s, most in bigger sizes (56, 58, 58G and 60G) for us “big boned” types. I know many of us prefer the 6100’s. Here is a link… http://stores.ebay.com/Authentic-Hockey-Jerseys

I have purchased quite a few from Paul as he is open to reasonable offers. Be sure to contact him to ensure he has the specific size you need. Let him know you got this lead from the IceJerseys Forum.

I am not affiliated with the seller…just trying to match you guys with some decent jerseys. Good Luck to all.

Heh...looks like he bought out the stock from the MeiGray tent sale, huh? How much were those going for; anybody remember? I think it was something like $25 a jersey. Johnny will remember better than me. He bought like 246953178 of them. That's pretty funny though. $150 for a $25 jersey aint too bad of a deal for him.

Heh...looks like he bought out the stock from the MeiGray tent sale, huh? How much were those going for; anybody remember? I think it was something like $25 a jersey. Johnny will remember better than me. He bought like 246953178 of them. That's pretty funny though. $150 for a $25 jersey aint too bad of a deal for him.

lol, I offered him like $100 shipped for one of the Leafs jerseys a while back and he rejected it saying he couldn't make anything with $100.

$25 holly cow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Might be worth a plane ticket for the next tent sale...

Sorry if this doesn't work for you guys...for those of us that need the extra elbow room, size-wise, I thought it was a worth while post.