Ebay 2.0

JeffB

Not entirety sure that wasn't a gamer. It's a two year used alternate jersey in a goalie cut. Customizing spot on. Genuine CMC patch. And judging by the price jump in the last seconds I'm not the only one thinking that way.

Anybody here get it?

sniped at the last second :angry:

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was winning up until about 3 mins left. Wasn't gonna go as high as it ended anyway. Not real snotted up over it. Just would have been nice if it turns out to be a gamer.

That seller has been selling 56 and up size jerseys for over 6 months now. I don't thing that was a gamer but maybe a team issue. I've been following him on eBay for some time now and everything he lists is huge. I think he's a big fella or just loves huge jerseys.

That seller has been selling 56 and up size jerseys for over 6 months now. I don't thing that was a gamer but maybe a team issue. I've been following him on eBay for some time now and everything he lists is huge. I think he's a big fella or just loves huge jerseys.

Yeah I've been watching his stuff too.

That Fukufuji was an odd duck though. That CMC patch was the real deal. They don't retail them at all. And to have the goalie cut jersey is a bit odd too.

Hmmm... Whatever. The 160 odd bucks it went for was more than I was gonna spend anyway. Would have been nice to grab cheap.

Especially since it was spot on customized.

Yeah I've been watching his stuff too.

That Fukufuji was an odd duck though. That CMC patch was the real deal. They don't retail them at all. And to have the goalie cut jersey is a bit odd too.

Hmmm... Whatever. The 160 odd bucks it went for was more than I was gonna spend anyway. Would have been nice to grab cheap.

Especially since it was spot on customized.

All of his jerseys are customized accurately, it's like he has connections to all of the teams and customizers.

All of his jerseys are customized accurately, it's like he has connections to all of the teams and customizers.

Who got the goalie cut Islanders fisherman??????

Who got the goalie cut Islanders fisherman??????

Not me but I know NYIJM29 was bidding on it but I don't know if he won.

:lol:

I just watched that movie last night. I want one of the Russians.

"It's beach ball, because you cannot even stop a F(&^*** beach ball."

"Beach ball is bigger than puck, that's what joke is."

Cosby proebely customized this BK jersey.

HOLY s***!

For that jersey? The one that isn't even real???

It's not really game issued. We had a big discussion on it here a few months ago. The jersey had a lot of problems. It is a real Burger King but not a game issued one.

It's not really game issued. We had a big discussion on it here a few months ago. The jersey had a lot of problems. It is a real Burger King but not a game issued one.

I see, but if authentics were not for sale, what is this then ?

A replica with stuff added to it.

It's a heavily modified replica.

The team issued and game worn Bk jerseys had the BK crest more to the right. The replicas are more to the left right next to the dark print on the jersey.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/MINNESOTA-WILD-AUTHENTIC-HOME-JERSEY-REEBOK-6100-TEAM-ISSUED-NHL-SIZE-56-60-/300719964297?pt=U_Hockey_Fan_Shop&hash=item46044e8089

Wild 6100 in a 56 or 60. team issued. not too shabby of a price. little more than what I would want to pay, but these are tricky to find.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/MINNESOTA-WILD-AUTHENTIC-HOME-JERSEY-REEBOK-6100-TEAM-ISSUED-NHL-SIZE-56-60-/300719964297?pt=U_Hockey_Fan_Shop&hash=item46044e8089

Wild 6100 in a 56 or 60. team issued. not too shabby of a price. little more than what I would want to pay, but these are tricky to find.

I think those came from the SVP sale, so you could probably get it for al ot less than listed price.