Ebay 2.0

JeffB

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oh totally could and which i was figuring while neogtiating a price on other jerseys with him, but it is what it is.

It seems guys that have jerseys from the SVP sale will be looking to dump a bit I have noticed jerseys coming down in price even the ones sold to members here that turned around and listed them at double are know at 1 and half the price . OFFER 100.00 AND SEE HE IS STILL MAKING A PROFIT

The team issued and game worn Bk jerseys had the BK crest more to the right. The replicas are more to the left right next to the dark print on the jersey.

okay, not team issued or game worn ....that leaves what ?..... when no authentics were for sale. :blink:

I'd say that this is almost ridiculously cheap for an authentic Sharks CCM jersey. Less than 10 dollars with 23 hours to go.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/NHL-SAN-JOSE-SHARKS-CCM-ICE-HOCKEY-JERSEY-TOP-UK-LARGE-/120922342248?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_3&hash=item1c27888368#ht_500wt_1198

I'd say that this is almost ridiculously cheap for an authentic Sharks CCM jersey. Less than 10 dollars with 23 hours to go.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/NHL-SAN-JOSE-SHARKS-CCM-ICE-HOCKEY-JERSEY-TOP-UK-LARGE-/120922342248?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_3&hash=item1c27888368#ht_500wt_1198

That's the one I'm going for because I've never been able to buy an authentic here in the UK, FROM the UK.

That's the one I'm going for because I've never been able to buy an authentic here in the UK, FROM the UK.

What's a large size 48 or a 44?

It's a 48 squire.

No I would say a 44 as a 48 is 24inches pit to pit

He probably didn't like the price it went for, pulled and relisted.

He probably didn't like the price it went for, pulled and relisted.

Like always

If it's an authentic, even if it were a 44 it should be way wider than 20". The resolution in the photo is low, so you can't even tell if there are double elbows.

Speaking of JFTW, he's freaking fast....I posted this at 14:28, and here's his offers -

2112796410105778501S600x600Q85.jpg

He would list for 750.00

If it's an authentic, even if it were a 44 it should be way wider than 20". The resolution in the photo is low, so you can't even tell if there are double elbows.

Your eyes are deceiving you. Enlarge the image, I can clearly see double elbows.

That's what I get for viewing and posting off my phone...

So why is the "C" on the Burger King jersey over his head and not over on the right side in the grey stripe where it belongs? Doofuses.