Ebay 2.0

JeffB

IMO, the customization is not completely accurate- numbers are too thin, letter font is somewhat off as well, and the letters are too squished together. But that's just me being picky. :)

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It would be really doing everyone a favor to take $14k off someone who would actually be willing to spend that much on that jersey.

IMO, the customization is not completely accurate- numbers are too thin, letter font is somewhat off as well, and the letters are too squished together. But that's just me being picky. :)

One thing I really hate is when other players sign a customized jersey that is not customized with their name.

Yet another perfectly good all-star jersey messed up. What is going on with the fabric under the all-star patch? A mention of it in the description would be nice, and honest. The name plate is made of something that's not cool either. I'd love this jersey if it was customized anywhere near right. I have a blank that will be a Blake. An example of how not to do it right here.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=320924047572&ssPageName=ADME:B:SS:US:1123

Blake used the same jersey style for the 2002 ASG in LA. The 2002 ASG patch was shaped just like the fabric patch on the chest, which is probably covering the older patch or damage from it being stripped off.

Blake used the same jersey style for the 2002 ASG in LA. The 2002 ASG patch was shaped just like the fabric patch on the chest, which is probably covering the older patch or damage from it being stripped off.

That's kind of what I figured too. Why strip that patch though? That's the better question. Either way, the extra fabric looks bad.

Congrats on the Cup win too. That's cool.

Thanks!!

That's kind of what I figured too. Why strip that patch though? That's the better question. Either way, the extra fabric looks bad.

Congrats on the Cup win too. That's cool.

Considering thats technically wrong since the world used those in 03 not NA.

Pretty sure it was West vs. East that year. :)

Yea it was my mistake I dunno why I was thinking na vs world,

Yet another perfectly good all-star jersey messed up. What is going on with the fabric under the all-star patch? A mention of it in the description would be nice, and honest. The name plate is made of something that's not cool either. I'd love this jersey if it was customized anywhere near right. I have a blank that will be a Blake. An example of how not to do it right here.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=320924047572&ssPageName=ADME:B:SS:US:1123

Says there is fabric patch in description see the pic....some people on this board needs hooked on phonics.

Yeah, lots of questions about those items...the NBA "game worn" jerseys with no proof whatsoever and the "game issued" size 48 hockey jerseys. Really shady.

I sent him a message about the Monarchs "team-issued" blank jersey.

Dear xahlgoalie,

What makes you call this "game issued"?It is simply an authentic jersey that can be purchased off the rack at the team store.

His response...

Dear redbeard3569,

The jerseys were purchased at auction through the company that lettered and numbered them. Some never got done, some are game used and some were sent back for repairs. We will be listing Roy first game used Colorado as well as others. Thanks for the email

-xahlgoalie

I guess there's only one customizer for all NBA, NHL, and AHL teams. Who knew?

Says there is fabric patch in description see the pic....some people on this board needs hooked on phonics.

Great comeback. Hilarious.

What's up with the patch? Did you have that done? You see where I'm coming from though? No need to get upset. We're all cool here.

You win the Cup and they still can't get your name right, unbelievable

Not surprising at all. I saw them interviewing people in the streets. Heres a quote. Reporter: what do you think the deciding factor in the game was?

'"fan": ummm.. Ummm.. In the first round, when they scored 3 goals really fast, the game was over from then.

Apparently games consist of rounds instead of periods

You win the Cup and they still can't get your name right, unbelievable.

Alex?

Forget the fact that it is fake.

When the Kings won the 3rd round the NHL web site was selling Alex Kopitar Stanley Cup t-shirts. Just normal t-shirts with Kopitar 11 on the back but the description said Alex Kopitar. This guy probably thinks that's really his name.

Great comeback. Hilarious.

What's up with the patch? Did you have that done? You see where I'm coming from though? No need to get upset. We're all cool here.

Just annoyed ,not at you per say... People on this board are way too intense. Second jersey that I got reamed on. I bought this on eBay a while ago no mention of the pocket patch and made an impulse buy. Got it was pissed so put it up on eBay. Looks like it was stripped and it bled so the extra patch was sewn on. I didn't even bother listing it here for that reason hence the bay. I could state all the things wrong with it, but why would I....trying to make a sale.

Just annoyed ,not at you per say... People on this board are way too intense. Second jersey that I got reamed on. I bought this on eBay a while ago no mention of the pocket patch and made an impulse buy. Got it was pissed so put it up on eBay. Looks like it was stripped and it bled so the extra patch was sewn on. I didn't even bother listing it here for that reason hence the bay. I could state all the things wrong with it, but why would I....trying to make a sale.

I hear what you're saying, but I think that it's pretty obvious, as someone browses the forum before they join, that we are passionate about accuracy and history. That's what makes this place special. It's definitely a strength. Makes this place fun.

And ALL of us, either right now or in the past, have/had those impulse buys hanging in our closets. We all understand.

I'm happy the Blake jersey has a bid and hope it gets a few more.