Ebay 2.0

JeffB

Wow...

http://cgi.ebay.com/italy-hockey-jersey-Italia-Omiccioli-Sewn-Winter-games-/120687999038?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item1c1990b83e

...are they seriously faking Italy jerseys now? I wonder where they got the idea from??

lTeamcirca2005bTacklaauthentic-vi.jpg

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This ought to be interesting. I've heard Italian customs are notorious for intercepting suspected counterfeits, that or a lot of Italians are terrible when it comes to claiming packages to be missing, one or the other or both, to the degree that a lot of eBay sellers flat out dont ship to Italy. I wonder how this is going to play out :D

Wow...

http://cgi.ebay.com/italy-hockey-jersey-Italia-Omiccioli-Sewn-Winter-games-/120687999038?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item1c1990b83e

...are they seriously faking Italy jerseys now? I wonder where they got the idea from??

w26804reaction20jersey2.gif

:lol:

Please do not sully this board AND the good names of so many real Italians with those Olive Garden guidos.

:lol:

But it's only appropriate for a fake Italy jersey!

I think the fake jerseys have more class and dignity than those mongoloids.

Truer words were never spoken.

Those douchebags are a disgrace to Italians everywhere

Am I the only one who likes that show?

"If you wanna have fun then do something craaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaazy"

Beat that beat uppppp!

Seriously, I have never watched an episode of Jersey Shore, but I have seen the clip where Snooki went down faster than Ricky D

Beat that beat uppppp!

Seriously, I have never watched an episode of Jersey Shore, but I have seen the clip where Snooki went down faster than Ricky D

All I can say it's a dumb show.

no.....most of my buddies love it....

it's sorta like a huge train wreck....you know it's bad, but you can't help but peer over and watch.....

Linky Poo

not a jersey, but man is that funny. Given exclusively to suite holders? EVERYTHING in that auction was given out to like the first 5,000 fans before or after the game. The towels were given to the entire place when the Wild played the Avs in the playoffs a few years ago. And he wants $109?!

Dude i like that show, we all sit around and watch it on thursdays. A lot of my friends have seen the house at the shore its like an hour from where i live. Seaside is terribly pathetic though.

Dude i like that show, we all sit around and watch it on thursdays. A lot of my friends have seen the house at the shore its like an hour from where i live. Seaside is terribly pathetic though.

I LOVE that show. Then again, so do most people my age. I've heard that Seaside is the trashiest place in Jersey.

Guh...what a waste of a great jersey. No plate AND the wrong number font. Argh! I don't know why it's so hard for places to get that one right.

Anyone ever dealt with this ebay seller?

http://cgi.ebay.com/RBK-CCM-REEBOK-CHICAGO-PRO-STOCK-RETURN-ICE-HOCKEY-PANT-/180630464024?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item2a0e6a2618

I've been wanting Blackhawks pants for a very long time, and these look good.

I'm about an hour North from Seaside. Traffic included. Went there for prom weekend, which pretty much aptly describes the town! Love the show!

Love this jersey too! http://cgi.ebay.com/09-010-HIFK-ROOKIE-GAME-WORN-JERSEY-MIKAEL-GRANLUND-/150564391732?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item230e564b34

One should be arriving soon :) But the sellers a nice guy, and he was asking way to much for it originally, nice to see it go this route. I actually call him a good friend after talking to him for so much about this jersey and just talking after that. That's why I love this hobby (sorry just rambling now)