Ebay 2.0

JeffB

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think that is a Starter fashion jersey...

It is. Just because you haven't seen something doesn't automatically mean its fake.

He didn't say it was fake, he said it was bad.

And I have to agree with him.

At least the Rangers one uses the team's colors. Unlike that Penguins blue one :blink:

Never said it to be fake. I know its a starter fashion jersey. I just never knew they made a liberty one. I knew about the black v neck and the red tie down versions. The red doesnt mesh well with the white and silver in that combination. I think the blue on the sleeves throw it off.

Ok Ok calm down. Back on topic these could be a big steal for anyone who wants to take a chance on the seller;

2001 World AS jersey

2001 NA AS jersey

So much for taking a chance with that seller. If anyone wants to see a great example of shill bidding check out the bid histories on either of the two jerseys above. Oh well.

and what is it lately with every shill bidding item location being in arizona?

So much for taking a chance with that seller. If anyone wants to see a great example of shill bidding check out the bid histories on either of the two jerseys above. Oh well.

Yeesh.... I'm very sorry that happened to you Burnbay Joe. Hate the scumbags taking over ebay...

Im looking at this again and my god i wonder what the lettering for this would look like if it existed. By the collar, navy white and silver would blind you.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=130490930712&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT#ht_500wt_1156

Do these usually go this high? The reason I ask is because it's a new seller with less than ideal pictures, and the same guy with zero feedback bid both of them up, the NA past $130 and the World past $30 up over $100.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=130490930712&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT#ht_500wt_1156

Do these usually go this high? The reason I ask is because it's a new seller with less than ideal pictures, and the same guy with zero feedback bid both of them up, the NA past $130 and the World past $30 up over $100.

A few posts back they were talking about shill bidding. That's certainly what it looks like. The fun thing is if it ends the way it is, the guy wins his own auction.

If anyone got caught up in the bidding, they should cancel their bids, which I think you can do even if you're not winning. That way, when the shill bidder cancels, you aren't stuck paying an overinflated price. Just a thought,

I'm not bidding on it, and yea I was one of the main people talking about it when some weren't, it has me very suspicious. Pisses me off too because I need an NA jersey....

I'm not bidding on it, and yea I was one of the main people talking about it when some weren't, it has me very suspicious. Pisses me off too because I need an NA jersey....

You can get one on Fans edge, although it is a replica.

Definitely shill bidding. That's a $100 jersey at the very most.

Looks like a new bidder has outbid the two guys that bid these jerseys up.

$430. Wtf. I hate people.

that NA jersey is shill bidding at its finest.