Ebay 2.0

JeffB

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There's shill bidding and then there's the crap that guy just pulled. That's an embarrassment to true jersey collectors.

Still not cool at all

The World jersey didn't go near as high. And if they were shills on the NA, looks like they wasted their time; it didn't appear to be necessary.

$430. Wtf. I hate people.

I don't know why he created the third account! Someone had a legitimate bid (or so it seemed) at 425 dollars. Wow, that's messed up.

Here's a nice Marlies jersey

http://cgi.ebay.com/GAME-USED-WORN-TLUSTY-06-07-MARLIES-JERSEY-HURRICANES-/180630931833?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item2a0e714979

After the auction I got a message from the seller asking if I wanted both jerseys for $325.00 which was OVER what I had as my max bids. Needless to say I will not be doing business with this guy.

Message: "I will do both jerseys for 325.00 i rather go to you because you have good feedback scores"

The customization is not original and is missing the team patch and the shoulder.

Here is better example.... mine :stickhndl:

1903378D5E5242A296F84018201A3339.jpg

AAAA3D7B802E464EAB3EE4D57736986D.jpg

But even that is not totally correct as a game worn jersey had a nhl player on the tail next to the NHL emblem.

Game worn Hossa: Sadly, not mine.

hossa-allstar.JPG

The customization is not original and is missing the team patch and the shoulder.

I'm curious, are the numbers layered? what material are they? I know on authentics the front lettering is kind of a felt type. Are the numbers as well or are they just the usual material?

Look how small the nhl crest is on that. What did they use kid size crests?

Here is better example.... mine :stickhndl:

But even that is not totally correct as a game worn jersey had a nhl player on the tail next to the NHL emblem.

Game worn Hossa: Sadly, not mine.

ahhh ive seen that one. Well for the price of that sundin i thought was good since its a retail authentic. Such a great looking jersey.

Look how small the nhl crest is on that. What did they use kid size crests?

It also looks like a dirty shirt. And it's not a 2.0 cut...I know that we have countless reasons to see they're fake but they're making it easy with this one!

SUPERBOWL!

China is a toilet.

someone should email that person and ask how many touchdowns did ovie score in the superbowl....LMAO

can we knnw for sure?

I'm just curious...are you serious?

After the auction I got a message from the seller asking if I wanted both jerseys for $325.00 which was OVER what I had as my max bids. Needless to say I will not be doing business with this guy.

Message: "I will do both jerseys for 325.00 i rather go to you because you have good feedback scores"

LOL! Wow, what a tool. That explains why he shilled his own auctions. That's basically saying "I won't sell them to anyone with low feedback, even though I have zero dur"

God I hate people....

Report that joker to eBay. He's done. That is called shill bidding. You can see that from 5 miles away.

eBay buyers, don't let people pull this crap with you. It's bad for everyone.

I'm curious, are the numbers layered? what material are they? I know on authentics the front lettering is kind of a felt type. Are the numbers as well or are they just the usual material?

17AF6DBBE3FC4292816C2C25A8969983.jpg

A25360594EB449D69AB2044617FC81D6.jpg

F397F46B8F804B728D91CF2D97BDC469.jpg

46CB2171AC504CAB9B14E69CC39433FD.jpg

Report that joker to eBay. He's done. That is called shill bidding. You can see that from 5 miles away.

eBay buyers, don't let people pull this crap with you. It's bad for everyone.

Done

-------------------------------

To get this trhead back on track (sorry Mods)

Edge 2.0 BIN for under $150.00 too bad I think Tampa Bay jerseys are ugly.

My link