Ebay 2.0

JeffB

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That was the same guy who sold the $1200 Gretzky Burger king replica

This kinda answers a lot of questions now.....however someone did purchase that one as they did leave feedback...

You can leave feedback without paying. You could always say you paid in person, check, etc.

God there are so many good things in the latest Classic Auction!!! I wish I could afford the 1969 CSSR jersey as I am studying the Prague Uprising in my Eastern European politics class, and am going to write a paper on the 1950 Czechoslovak hockey team that was jailed for treason.

God there are so many good things in the latest Classic Auction!!! I wish I could afford the 1969 CSSR jersey as I am studying the Prague Uprising in my Eastern European politics class, and am going to write a paper on the 1950 Czechoslovak hockey team that was jailed for treason.

Don't recall the appellation "Prague Uprising"; was that Dubcek & Co. vs. the Russian armor? We read a lot about that in the papers, at the time.

There aren't many fakes on eBay that get me worked up (there are too many anyways), but this one pisses me off. At the very least, I would hope the seller would do the very basic homework and found out what size jersey Jagr wore on the ice before you claim that it's anything close to a game worn or issued jersey. On top of that, there's more wrong with the jersey than there is right. What a freaking train wreck.

Jagr "Back Up Locker Jersey" on eBay

Don't recall the appellation "Prague Uprising"; was that Dubcek & Co. vs. the Russian armor? We read a lot about that in the papers, at the time.

PM me I'd love to hear more! Obviously not for this thread.

Back when jerseys were worn for more than 6 games at a time. Those were fun times, weren't they?

The TBTCs or the ones from Chelios' rookie year that the TBTCs were based off of? :wacko:

You know, it used to irritate me when, on the old 6100's, that they would sometimes put the C or A way out on the shoulder, almost to where the arm attached.

But THAT is an "over-adjustment"!

Your eyes are better than mine. The way that jersey's wrinkled, I can't tell how much fabric is between the "C" and the laces.

One of these days we'll see a Rancers Drury jersey with a G on the shoulder. Just wait guys just wait

There aren't many fakes on eBay that get me worked up (there are too many anyways), but this one pisses me off. At the very least, I would hope the seller would do the very basic homework and found out what size jersey Jagr wore on the ice before you claim that it's anything close to a game worn or issued jersey. On top of that, there's more wrong with the jersey than there is right. What a freaking train wreck.

Jagr "Back Up Locker Jersey" on eBay

100% Positive feedback...?........i wonder what else he has sold that is bulls***.....other fake autografs...?

100% Positive feedback...?........i wonder what else he has sold that is bulls***.....other fake autografs...?

Probably because the people who buy from him don't know the difference between legit and fake. It's your typical individual with a low "jersey IQ" who would only give that guy positive feedback. That's the only thing I could come up with. :lol: But you have to wonder with the customization on that Jagr jersey.... :lol: Oh well what else is new.

PM me I'd love to hear more! Obviously not for this thread.

I don't remember much; I was too busy playing hockey, etc. If you like that kind of stuff, read The Bridge at Andau, by James Michener, about the similar 1956 events in Hungary. As usual, the USSR sent its diplomats to resolve the matter. As usual, they drove tanks.