Ebay 2.0

JeffB

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://cgi.ebay.com/Doug-Gilmour-Toronto-Maple-Leafs-jersey-CCM-Sz-52-NWOT-/320667474543?pt=U_Hockey_Fan_Shop&hash=item4aa9455a6f

For anyone eying explor's latest batch of jerseys and is still relatively new to the fun, this one is a glaring thumbs down. Talk about a frankenstein of tags!

It doesn't even have he correct All-Star patch on it.

Tricky, I didn't realize it should have a yellow border.

May be the ugliest jersey I've ever seen...

Wow!

That guy listed a Wild Wing and Burger King today, $100 each, lasted 5 minutes.

What was the size of the BK he had?

How do you search for them on eBay? I seriously must have checked every 15 minutes today for a Wild Wing (after 1 pm).

well, search terms is super important since if you looked for burger king or wild wing, both wouldn't have even came up. Plus odds are the sellers that know to list them as wild wing or burger king wont have buy it nows at $100

Don't you find it odd that he would do it that way? Both of those for 100 buy it now? He even says they're very rare, and has other jerseys with higher buy it now limits.

Wild Wing and Burger King, both XXL.

Every 15 minutes isn't good enough. The optimal refresh rate is every 2 minutes!

Haha. Now I know...rookie mistake:thumbsup: The worst part is I bought a Kariya kit for that jersey, but I dont have it lol.

I always search team name. I do: Mighty Ducks of Anaheim jersey, Mighty ducks jersey, Anaheim mighty ducks jersey, anahiem (you wouldnt believe how many people spell it like this) (mighty) ducks jersey

I always search team name. I do: Mighty Ducks of Anaheim jersey, Mighty ducks jersey, Anaheim mighty ducks jersey, anahiem (you wouldnt believe how many people spell it like this) (mighty) ducks jersey

Here's a search tip. You can consolidate all that into one single search:

ducks jersey (anah*,mighty,"wild wing") -oregon -card* -youth -toddler

The terms in parentheses are treated like an OR statement. The terms preceded by a minus are filtered out. Asterisks are wild cards. Double quotations are exact phrases.

I personally have just been mentally filtering out the cards and stuff, good to know theres a more efficient way!

You can really cut down on the number of pages to wade through with filtering.

Here's a search tip. You can consolidate all that into one single search:

ducks jersey (anah*,mighty,"wild wing") -oregon -card* -youth -toddler

The terms in parentheses are treated like an OR statement. The terms preceded by a minus are filtered out. Asterisks are wild cards. Double quotations are exact phrases.

Thanks! You are the man (if I find one of these :D). I am either in school or sleeping when these things are listed. I have no problems giving up school, but my naps are very important.