Ebay 2.0

JeffB

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You think thats bad? He probably got this in the am, when I was F(&^*** sleeping.

Well whoever got it now has to sell it to me for the same price! Oh wait, I live in the real world where you don't give away the stuff you work hard for, not the hopeful forum world where everyone expects everything to be handed to them. If YOU want that price go get it yourself, don't just wait for people to find them.

With that said, whoever got it, enjoy!

He also had a blank 2000 ccm Oilers that sold for 60

http://www.ebay.com/itm/270940027104

Hmm. This jersey actually has the vector logo covered up by putting the same material over it and sewing the Reebok wordmark on it. (I assume the team did this.)

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Authentic-Detroit-Red-Wings-Pavel-Datsyuk-2012-Reebok-Edge-2-0-Red-Jersey-52-/260984998648?pt=U_Hockey_Fan_Shop&hash=item3cc3eb0af8

The Rangers were doing that also, not sure if they still are. Preseason and the first regular season sets were definitely done the same way, with a piece of twill covering the vector. I saw a mother/son combo with a pair of gamers from the Premier series out in Sweden, one white Lundqvist and one blue Callahan. Both had the vectors covered with twill and the wordmark over that.

The Rangers were doing that also, not sure if they still are. Preseason and the first regular season sets were definitely done the same way, with a piece of twill covering the vector. I saw a mother/son combo with a pair of gamers from the Premier series out in Sweden, one white Lundqvist and one blue Callahan. Both had the vectors covered with twill and the wordmark over that.

I think there have been lots of inconsistencies this year. I remember the Hawks had a few games earlier in the year when call-ups like Shaw and Hayes were just wearing the vector, I also specifically seeing and mentioning to my pal in another game that Seabrook was wearing the vector, and it may be an old jersey while his current was being repaired or something.

i missed it by .0001

Me too I clicked on Buy it Now and it gave me an error message :( I needed that jersey so bad.

You think thats bad? He probably got this in the am, when I was F(&^*** sleeping.

Well whoever got it now has to sell it to me for the same price! Oh wait, I live in the real world where you don't give away the stuff you work hard for, not the hopeful forum world where everyone expects everything to be handed to them. If YOU want that price go get it yourself, don't just wait for people to find them.

With that said, whoever got it, enjoy!

He also had a blank 2000 ccm Oilers that sold for 60

http://www.ebay.com/itm/270940027104

The same guy bought the Caps jersey as well.

Decent deal? It's a first year jersey.

My link

Heck yeah, hope you got it. Been looking for that same jersey in that same size forever.

Heck yeah, hope you got it. Been looking for that same jersey in that same size forever.

Perfect for a Sakic with a 1996 Cup Patch to get signed one day. :thumbsup:

:blush:

SHAMELESS PLUG ALERT!!!

Minnesota Wild 2.0 G.I. that i have on ebay now ENDING in 7 hours...

just trying to get my $$$ back on a jersey i didn't want.

11 people watching and nobody pulling the trigger!

don't miss out by waiting!

:noway:

I think there have been lots of inconsistencies this year. I remember the Hawks had a few games earlier in the year when call-ups like Shaw and Hayes were just wearing the vector, I also specifically seeing and mentioning to my pal in another game that Seabrook was wearing the vector, and it may be an old jersey while his current was being repaired or something.

Oduya's had the vector when he came up. Don't remember what he had on the last few games but I'm guessing they just re-plated Jeremy Morin's jersey that was waiting for him in the wings.

He's consistent at least. I'm guessing he'll shill this $9.99 to over $200. Even being new to this board I've been watching this dude for a LONG time.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Authentic-Wayne-Gretzky-1991-92-Los-Angeles-Kings-CCM-Center-Ice-Jersey-48-MINT-/251024765596?pt=U_Hockey_Fan_Shop&hash=item3a723df29c

He's consistent at least. I'm guessing he'll shill this $9.99 to over $200. Even being new to this board I've been watching this dude for a LONG time.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Authentic-Wayne-Gretzky-1991-92-Los-Angeles-Kings-CCM-Center-Ice-Jersey-48-MINT-/251024765596?pt=U_Hockey_Fan_Shop&hash=item3a723df29c

I like how he says no flaws but the back numbers are all wrinkled. <_<

Wow, would love that one and in my size. But yeah, I've seen that seller really jack up the prices of their jerseys. If he gets his asking price, good for him I guess.

I like how he says no flaws but the back numbers are all wrinkled. <_<

The Kings logo on the front is almost as bad... looks like it was rolled up in a ball in his closet for a few years.

I can't be the only one who wants to stab himself in the eyes after seeing this. There needs to be a law against putting players on a jersey they never wore:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/AUTHENTIC-HENRIK-LUNDQVIST-30-NEW-YORK-RANGERS-LIBERTY-JERSEY-/251024770894?pt=U_Hockey_Fan_Shop&hash=item3a723e074e#ht_500wt_1413

Also ridiculously overpriced given that it's basically shot.

I can't be the only one who wants to stab himself in the eyes after seeing this. There needs to be a law against putting players on a jersey they never wore:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/AUTHENTIC-HENRIK-LUNDQVIST-30-NEW-YORK-RANGERS-LIBERTY-JERSEY-/251024770894?pt=U_Hockey_Fan_Shop&hash=item3a723e074e#ht_500wt_1413

Also ridiculously overpriced given that it's basically shot.

Almost as much as i hate seeing jerseys with players on them that are WAAAAY too small, like a Ovie in sz 52.

Almost as much as i hate seeing jerseys with players on them that are WAAAAY too small, like a Ovie in sz 52.

I think it's a lot worse making a jersey that predates the player (and hence is in no way "authentic) than making jerseys that aren't the same size that a player wears. Some of us actually wear our jerseys, and I certainly don't think I'm wrong to wear one that fits me in cheering on my team rather than wearing a nightgown for "authenticity's" sake :lol:

I think it's a lot worse making a jersey that predates the player (and hence is in no way "authentic) than making jerseys that aren't the same size that a player wears. Some of us actually wear our jerseys, and I certainly don't think I'm wrong to wear one that fits me in cheering on my team rather than wearing a nightgown for "authenticity's" sake :lol:

I agree, it's much worse making a jersey that the player never actually wore than it is making a jersey of a player in your size. I'm shrinking, I'll probably be able to fit comfortably in a 46 one of these days, but when I do get myself an authentic hockey jersey I'll never buy anything bigger than a 48 in pre-EDGE jerseys simply because anything bigger is already gigantic. I learned my lesson with my Yankees jerseys, I started buying 48's even if I can't button them yet. 52's are huge.