Ebay 2.0

JeffB

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The back numbers on that Messier jersey are waaaaaaay too big. They were shorter than that. Probably around 8 or 9" tall. Nevertheless though, he'll make a fortune on it.

anyone here looking for a Rangers white Pro Player 48 (I just got my PP replica so i am bowing out of this 1)

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=180636039830&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT

Yeah I want that one then. I picked up a blue PP replica, but it doesn't fit me for some strange reason. I'll never get all these ###### sizing differences down. Before I go for it, I assume a PP Authentic fits the same sizes as a Starter authentic? Cause I have a 48-R Starter that fits, and this is a 48 PP. The replica PP I got was a large, and it's tight on the bottom, whereas the large RBK Premier's I have swim on me.

Yeah I want that one then. I picked up a blue PP replica, but it doesn't fit me for some strange reason. I'll never get all these ###### sizing differences down. Before I go for it, I assume a PP Authentic fits the same sizes as a Starter authentic? Cause I have a 48-R Starter that fits, and this is a 48 PP. The replica PP I got was a large, and it's tight on the bottom, whereas the large RBK Premier's I have swim on me.

lose some weight, fatty :fight:

Best advice I can offer though, is to ask for pit to pit measurements. And then compare it to your own wardrobe to get the best guesstimate on whether it'll work out for ya or not

Haha thanks for that one. :check:

A bit funny I find since I see a lot of jerseys on here that are bigger than I would wear them, but whatever.

I can always ask for measurements I guess. Or I can buy it and use it as motivation to lose weight. Either or.

Ugly,yet I can't take my eyes off of it. Love the player name....

Topeka scarecrows

The player's name is very fitting in terms of the team's name.

Ugly,yet I can't take my eyes off of it. Love the player name....

Topeka scarecrows

Batman: The Animated Series.

Batman: The Animated Series.

Some Bruce Timm animated style designs would be cool.