Ebay 2.0

JeffB

How good are the Pro Player replicas? When did they make them? For me, when it comes to airknit, the difference between replica and authentic is not that substantial. Especially between the 6100s and 550s.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/260979610214?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649#ht_5902wt_1170

Pro Player replicas are the best replicas, I love mine. Pro Player was only used for the 99-00 season, however it looks like the Sharks used CCM that year.

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pro Player replicas are the best replicas, I love mine. Pro Player was only used for the 99-00 season, however it looks like the Sharks used CCM that year.

Cool, this would be a steal then. If I can get it, it will become a Mike Ricci jersey.

I picked up a ProPlayer replica for my son for 10 bucks. Nice air-knit material, stitched logos, double-stitched elbows- heck, the only thing missing is a fight strap! Great quality.

I picked up a ProPlayer replica for my son for 10 bucks. Nice air-knit material, stitched logos, double-stitched elbows- heck, the only thing missing is a fight strap! Great quality.

Yeah, I noticed the double elbows. That's quite impressive for a replica! I've really become disenchanted with the 6100s after briefly owning one. I think I may just settle for Sharks replicas, outside of the 90s CCM airknit and Nike authentics.

The 6100's are good jerseys, imo. Was it just the size that bothered you? Also, I know you don't have it anymore, but do you recall if the Pens jersey was sublimated?

The 6100's are good jerseys, imo. Was it just the size that bothered you? Also, I know you don't have it anymore, but do you recall if the Pens jersey was sublimated?

Well, a 46 is the smallest they made, right? The torso fit wasn't bad, it was just the baggy arms. The cuffs are so wide, it was off-putting to me because it looks so boxy. And the material, it just felt rather rough to the skin. My 550 is more comfortable than that. What does sublimated mean again?

Yeah, 46 is the smallest they made. If it was sublimated, the colors were applied to the outside of the jersey, so if you looked from the inside of the jersey you would see only the base white, and the gold and black would only be on the outside. Sublimation was really common on the 6100's and made the jersey feel really rough. I was just asking because all my white Pens are ultrafils and I don't have any of those from the 2000's. If you're still looking for another one of that particular design, the ultrafils are really comfortable.

I actually don't remember. I know that it was dyed instead of stitched layers like my Sharks 550. I think I'll stick to ultrafils from now on when possible.

HOLY CRAP!!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/320871382132?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1438.l2649

I was betting it would go somewhere around $500 - EWOW!

:blink::blink:

That's ridiculous! With prices like that I will never be able to afford one of those.

Agreed - I was dragging my feet on a Rangers one a while back that went for $500 as I thought that was crazy.

That seller also had a Montreal that went for $400 and a Leafs that went around the same.

I think I may put my Leafs TBTC sz 48 up and see what I get.

The Rangers TBTC jersey is easily the rarest/most expensive non-gamer Rangers jersey style.

Second I'd say is the authentic Starter White Liberty, though I'm thinking these days the authentic WC jersey may be right up there in rarity with how few Reebok made.

People sometimes lose their minds. It doesn't look like any obvious signs of shill bidding either.

That Rangers jersey shouldn't be worth more than $400 IMO. Even the Leafs is way too much. I paid $120 about six months ago for a Leafs and a week after I saw one that went for $100.

I was bidding on his Leafs TBTC jersey. I had to control myself, it went for $355. I'm glad the bidding fever didn't control me. Hockey Bob, let me know what you want for your TBTC Leafs.

I'm curious as to how high they would have gone had they not had a name on them. I thought the Rangers would go high, but no that high!! Meanwhile, this guy went for a reasonable price. http://www.ebay.com/itm/Authentic-CCM-Vancouver-Canucks-1980s-Pro-Jersey-/320871408521?pt=U_Hockey_Fan_Shop&hash=item4ab56d2389#ht_500wt_975

HOLY CRAP!!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/320871382132?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1438.l2649

This is why I sold off my TBTC collection a couple of years ago.....the only one I kept was the Leafs of course....

HOLY CRAP!!

http://www.ebay.com/...984.m1438.l2649

A very nice piece, indeed, but that's a bit much. Maybe if it was NWT. And cooked you breakfast.

HOLY CRAP!!

Wow....the buyer should get a lapdance with that.

So what?! it may or may not have the right neck tags. big deal.

It don't mean the jersey is fake like you said before.

The jersey IS NOT FAKE!!!

Have to agree with Thelonious. Looking at the quality of the materials that make up the jersey and the CCM/NHL Shield on the hem, it looks legit to me. My brother has one just like this and they look the same.

The seller's a part-time member here, and also cleaned up by flipping some -

$150 to $280

$100 to $281

I missed the boat on those by about an hour or so....

As for a recent ebay recap -

Oil drop for $115

Koho Sens for $52

88-89 Pens for $530 (I bid to $500, but wasn't going a penny higher)

92 Francis Cup Finals for $530

Bure Canucks for $112 (cheap!)

Both of these are off, but it's funny to see a size 48 go for $307, and a size 52 go for $242...shouldn't that be the other way around?

Unsold Flyers authentic at $65

Medium replica, but still $16.50 for a 1987 Rendez-Vous

$67 for a home Leafs 52

$114 for the road, but with tags

$133 for a poorly done Dougie

$88 for Domi

$100 for '93 Jags

$125 for Stevens

$120 for a poor Roy

and what's up with this going for $252? I feel bad for the poor sap who wasted his money...

Buck fitty two for Mess

$100 for nice Hrudey

Pooh Bear Bourque for $280? Really?!

and I'm sure most of you saw the TBTC Carbonneau sell for $345 shipped...don't any of you clown fishes want My Roy for $325 shipped? Open to trades :D

Have to agree with Thelonious. Looking at the quality of the materials that make up the jersey and the CCM/NHL Shield on the hem, it looks legit to me. My brother has one just like this and they look the same.

I have THREE of this jersey and style and 2 have the blank white CCM tags and the other one has the "ultrafil" white ccm tag.

Mike is correct about the era's and the years they printed the tags.

They are not fake at all

I was in on the Beezer 75th until it hit $500. Then I was down for the count. I can't believe how much it went for. However, to be fair, I have only seen one of those retailed with the correct style on the back...and it was this one. I don't know where it was done but it is done PERFECTLY.