Ebay 2.0

JeffB

I see some orange stains on the bottom left side of the jersey. Will they come out?

Good call, did not notice that, buyer beware but I think OxyClean with Tide Cold would do fine.

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm a little confused by what the point of this is. It's not a style that the Rangers have ever worn and is completely worthless.

Well, I guess I can kiss that Wild Wing goodbye...

Stupidity.

I'm honestly not following... isn't $400 what those usually go for?

If anyone has a beat up TBTC Hawks jersey - there seems to be buyers with lots of money to burn...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=130672663740#ht_500wt_1202

its got marks all over it.

I'm a little confused by what the point of this is. It's not a style that the Rangers have ever worn and is completely worthless.

Ha the point is mainly just... Wow I can't believe what people try and sell on ebay. The post was totally tongue in cheek.

Maybe he bought it for $200 and trying to flip it for $500?

I've seen a blank blue 96 USA WCOH go for $300 in an auction on eBay, they are incredibly rare.

Shocked that Richter gamer went so cheap. The last auctions I saw for 96 WCOH gamers from USA Hockey all went for quite a bit if I recall.

I've seen a blank blue 96 USA WCOH go for $300 in an auction on eBay, they are incredibly rare.

Shocked that Richter gamer went so cheap. The last auctions I saw for 96 WCOH gamers from USA Hockey all went for quite a bit if I recall.

Yup, very rare. I would say the gamer was a steal, and Aaron's is priced about right.

Yup, very rare. I would say the gamer was a steal, and Aaron's is priced about right.

The listing has ended.

The listing has ended.

Someone probably made him an offer on it. Hopefully it's someone here so we know it went to a good home.

I would have made him an offer on it, would have allowed me to turn my blank blue 96 USA WCOH jersey into a Leetch or Amonte instead of a Richter as I have planned. Unfortunately I just bought a Rangers gamer yesterday from Steiner and didn't have the funds.

Wow that richter is amazing. He's asking a lot though..

All of his stuff is overpriced, even when he was posting them here.

Someone probably made him an offer on it. Hopefully it's someone here so we know it went to a good home.

I would have made him an offer on it, would have allowed me to turn my blank blue 96 USA WCOH jersey into a Leetch or Amonte instead of a Richter as I have planned. Unfortunately I just bought a Rangers gamer yesterday from Steiner and didn't have the funds.

Yeah, hopefully someone here was able to get it. They don't come by that often.

I could have used the WCOH patch from it, though, for my second blue 96 USA WCOH jersey.