Ebay 2.0

JeffB

Great Caesar's Ghost! Even at 8 grand, this seems like a deal.

:blink::wub:

Time to sell the house and kids!

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, definitely. They only used that one on CCM jerseys. The Nike fonts were those big round numbers and the name was the same font as the Maple Leafs logo itself. That one might be more trouble than it's worth to end up getting it all clean.

eBay seller rws35 is back at it again. Below is a link to his World All-Star jersey which "sold" last week with plenty of shill bidding. Funny, how he still has no feedback.

You guys know me, I'd love to add this jersey to my collection, but I'm not playing games with this guy. I hope you guys don't play games with him either. Stay away from it and refrain from supporting dishonest sellers on eBay, no matter how badly you want what they may be offering.

Don't bid on this jersey

J.C. Tremblay 1972 1973 Quebec Nordiques Jersey LOA

My link

For you die hard Nordiques.

$(KGrHqN,!hEE1hJbRw7hBNc+eQzmV!~~_3.JPG

eBay seller rws35 is back at it again. Below is a link to his World All-Star jersey which "sold" last week with plenty of shill bidding. Funny, how he still has no feedback.

You guys know me, I'd love to add this jersey to my collection, but I'm not playing games with this guy. I hope you guys don't play games with him either. Stay away from it and refrain from supporting dishonest sellers on eBay, no matter how badly you want what they may be offering.

Don't bid on this jersey

He contacted me multiple times after the auction ended and was going to sell me both jerseys for more than I bid for. I refuse to do business with someone like him.

Inaccurate Forsberg Jersey. He DID wear the "A" for a couple months, but in a RBK jersey NOT a KOHO. If someone doesn't care about that than by all means jump on it. The seller has a lot of other jerseys but all poorly done. Example he has a Tanquay Avalanche jersey but its name plate is crooked.

My link

You guys know me, I'd love to add this jersey to my collection..."

Not sure if you saw, but DaNoobie's selling a 52 in his For Sale thread...http://forums.icejerseys.com/index.php?showtopic=3580

It is because he is actually selling a Joe Dumars jersey.

Wonder if the highest bidder knows that this Bure is fake.

Bure Canucks

I dont understand how i sell a rare warm up jersey and cant get more then 70 bucks but a fake Bure jersey is fetching that much, people are rediculous

I dont understand how i sell a rare warm up jersey and cant get more then 70 bucks but a fake Bure jersey is fetching that much, people are rediculous

It's shill bidding that's why. :noway:

What exactly is the point of keeping sellers names from the forum private? Wouldn't it make sense for everybody involved to try and deal directly with the seller, or at least attempt to. Worst case scenario the seller says they want the ebay listing to run its course and that's that, but it can't hurt to be able to shoot a message and ask a question, right?

What exactly is the point of keeping sellers names from the forum private? Wouldn't it make sense for everybody involved to try and deal directly with the seller, or at least attempt to. Worst case scenario the seller says they want the ebay listing to run its course and that's that, but it can't hurt to be able to shoot a message and ask a question, right?

Exactly what I was thinking. More jerseys.

Hurricanes Starter authentic

Canucks 40th anniversary Bolduc gamer