Ebay 2.0

JeffB

Well look whose sellin that Lemieux.

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He also had a blank 91-92, he offerd it to me for $450 but I said no.

So I found this jersey team Canada jersey

My link

In the description is this.....

Note On the Jersey it doesn't have the CCM in the corner as shown in the picture. Did not have a camera to take the pic but is the same as photo just not with the patch on the lower right!

So I email for pics, and this is what I get....

CanadaBruceDriverFront.jpgCanadaBruceDriverBack.jpg

Yep....he was right, just the same as the photo.....

....ridiculous.....

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Patrick-Sharp-10-Chicago-Blackhawks-Road-Jersey-RBK-CCM-Size-50-/200747849483?pt=U_Hockey_Fan_Shop&hash=item2ebd81170b

wow.. what a s***ty jersey. gray tags and still people bid?!?!

its even got a vector logo on the arm?!?! wtf?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Patrick-Sharp-10-Chicago-Blackhawks-Road-Jersey-RBK-CCM-Size-50-/200747849483?pt=U_Hockey_Fan_Shop&hash=item2ebd81170b

wow.. what a s***ty jersey. gray tags and still people bid?!?!

its even got a vector logo on the arm?!?! wtf?

$86 and reserve not met... :lol:

$86 and reserve not met... :lol:

Make that $146... and reserve not met.

What a crock...

Make that $146... and reserve not met.

What a crock...

$151 and reserve met.....someone's taking home a piece of crap.....and this time it's not from the bar but they are probably gonna get herpes just the same

$151 and reserve met.....someone's taking home a piece of crap.....and this time it's not from the bar but they are probably gonna get herpes just the same

I love the red background in the middle of the tomahawk patches. Unbelievable.

:closedeyes:

so here's a nice story...

i'm checking out the bay and noticed that there was a Lightning Vinnie #4 ("game worn")jersey on there, then forgot i had put it in my "watch" folder.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/01-02-Vinny-LECAVALIER-game-used-game-worn-jersey-10-year-patch-LOA-/330721812522?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item4d008e602a

i'm going thru and pull it up and see the auction's over with no bids starting @ $200.

so i contact the seller and he gets back to me saying it's his brothers jersey and he was just selling it for him BUT pulled it early b/c his bro couldn't find the LOA's..

i ask if his bro is interested in selling it to contact me and his bro emails me and says he paid $1650 for it but since he can't find the LOA he'll sell it for $800. :glare:

i ask to see more pix because the description said "Set stamping behind the crest proclaims "Lettering and numbering designed and created by Cutting Edge Sports for the Tampa Bay Lightning, 2001, Set #1" and Vince has added a nice black autograph on the inside below the set stamp."

i also ask if he picked it up directly from the Lightning and he says

"No the guy I got it from did! It had a letter from lightning but somehow I cannot find it after my move a couple of months ago. It does not have a custom crafted tag"

i asked why the description said it did and his reply "I think my brother grabbed it from another ad! It also does not have auto inside." :wacko:

i politely declined to go any further, but the extra homework i did just saved me ALOT of cash!!!

"k..i probably won't be interested in it...without the loa or any tagging, with all due respect, it's basically a jersey that's been customized that has some marks on it... i have some un-customized (blank) lightning jerseys in size 58 that IF i got made up with Vinnie's name, # and 10 yr patch and wore it in some games here i play in to get some wear on it, i'd basically have the same thing..again no disrespect meant but i think somebody took you for ALOT of $$$... thanx for getting back to me and answering my questions...ken" :D

a lesson to the newbies on the board, don't be afraid to ask questions and if it sounds to good to be true, it probably isn't!

:o

:noway:

SCOTT STEVENS NEW JERSEY DEVILS AUTHENTIC JERSEY REEBOK 6100 TEAM ISSUED SIZE 58

http://www.ebay.com/itm/SCOTT-STEVENS-NEW-JERSEY-DEVILS-AUTHENTIC-JERSEY-REEBOK-6100-TEAM-ISSUED-SIZE-58-/300683874944?pt=U_Hockey_Fan_Shop&hash=item460227d280

nice jersey but Stevens never wore reebok..his last yr was 2003-2004 and they wore CCM/KOHO.

<_<

Have to give him points for honesty. Couldn't be more open about the jersey's flaws. Regarding the four bidders who have run it up to $35...well, there's no accounting for....something(s).

I do not know if anybody else thinks this is a deal, but I think it is a steal. Just grabbed this for BIN cause I was worried about getting into a bidding war with other Caps fans once they saw it. Home Capitals screaming Eagle size 52 authentic CCM. What makes it so great is it does not have the Capitals patch on the front in the black which they wore through 1997. This is the one they wore the Cup Finals year of 1998, the only one I had previously seen was a 58. I got close up photos from the seller and the CCM tagging and shield is spot on for 98, and as a added plus the customization is perfect three layered reverse kiss cut for all letters and numbers (not layered), so I won't have to strip it.

Now to wash off the sig and add a 1998 Cup Finals patch.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/170834191828?_trksid=p5197.c0.m619

I do not know if anybody else thinks this is a deal, but I think it is a steal. Just grabbed this for BIN cause I was worried about getting into a bidding war with other Caps fans once they saw it. Home Capitals screaming Eagle size 52 authentic CCM. What makes it so great is it does not have the Capitals patch on the front in the black which they wore through 1997. This is the one they wore the Cup Finals year of 1998, the only one I had previously seen was a 58. I got close up photos from the seller and the CCM tagging and shield is spot on for 98, and as a added plus the customization is perfect three layered reverse kiss cut for all letters and numbers (not layered), so I won't have to strip it.

Now to wash off the sig and add a 1998 Cup Finals patch.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/170834191828?_trksid=p5197.c0.m619

Nice pick up man I also got one but a blank away from the same year I think. I will also be customizing it with Hunter.

I wish it was someone that was actually a real member of this team.

What a game tonight. Wow. McDonagh jersey it is!

That may very well be the going rate given the apparent scarcity of the Rangers WC authentics.

And I might add that while I never really cared much for the Rangers WC jersey design, looking at those high quality photos, that is one beautiful jersey.

Edit: With 1-1/2 days to go, there has been only one bid, so someone may get it for $500.

:noway:

SCOTT STEVENS NEW JERSEY DEVILS AUTHENTIC JERSEY REEBOK 6100 TEAM ISSUED SIZE 58

http://www.ebay.com/itm/SCOTT-STEVENS-NEW-JERSEY-DEVILS-AUTHENTIC-JERSEY-REEBOK-6100-TEAM-ISSUED-SIZE-58-/300683874944?pt=U_Hockey_Fan_Shop&hash=item460227d280

nice jersey but Stevens never wore reebok..his last yr was 2003-2004 and they wore CCM/KOHO.

<_<

a real bummer ...could have picked anyone else but him !

That may very well be the going rate given the apparent scarcity of the Rangers WC authentics.

And I might add that while I never really cared much for the Rangers WC jersey design, looking at those high quality photos, that is one beautiful jersey.

Edit: With 1-1/2 days to go, there has been only one bid, so someone may get it for $500.

I agree about the rate. Plus, since that's a GI, there probably weren't many of those jerseys even issued or made, so that also increases the value.

I still can't believe production of authentics for the 2012 WC were halted. I think I have learned my lesson in that the time to buy a WC jersey is right when they are released. Mostly because there is a pretty good chance they will never be cheap and they'll be hard to come by, like that are now.