Ebay 2.0

JeffB

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some people prefer the privacy I suppose. The way I see it, if they want to ID themselves, they will. The only purpose of me pointing out they're members here lends some sort of credibility/inherent trustworthiness or integrity of the seller as oppose to the crapshoot that is eBay

Some people prefer the privacy I suppose. The way I see it, if they want to ID themselves, they will. The only purpose of me pointing out they're members here lends some sort of credibility/inherent trustworthiness or integrity of the seller as oppose to the crapshoot that is eBay

I guess, but for example, E-Bay doesn't show how much it would cost to ship to me if I were to buy something from him. I would shoot him a message on here, since I would assume the member is probably on the forum more often than E-Bay itself. Unfortunately the jersey I was interested in I don't think would fit me though.

Now this is too much for a Game issued jersey.

Caps Winter Classic Game issued jersey

MGG was selling it for $595, and the one that went to auction fetched more than $1k. Holtby's stock has gone a lot higher since the start of the year.

This "seller" who I know who he is changed his ebay name to boy-wonder-99.

Not sure how you found that out since that has been my eBay name since I registered.

What you found is indeed my auction. Since DaNoobie obviously knew it was me I make it no secret that boy-wonder-99 is me on this forum as it has been asked a few times before.

Not sure how you found that out since that has been my eBay name since I registered.

What you found is indeed my auction. Since DaNoobie obviously knew it was me I make it no secret that boy-wonder-99 is me on this forum as it has been asked a few times before.

That's you? I thought it was tb426 because of the similar page layout at the bottom of the page. I guess I really confused myself there. :blush:

That's you? I thought it was tb426 because of the similar page layout at the bottom of the page. I guess I really confused myself there. :blush:

Yeah i liked the layout....what can i say....it seems to work better than the old page layout I used to use....it was too cluttered.

by the way, anyone here get in on the Caps WC 2.0's?

I tried getting in on the Ovie, but got outbid, and I tried getting the Chimera, but my browser crashed and my last minute attempt was thwarted :(

I was watching the Ovie and it went from something like 212.50 to 338 in under 18 seconds, so I obviously backed off. It's still a good deal, if I was a Caps or Ovie fan, but I'm really not.

Yeah, I saw that too. Seems a little too much money for a(technically) game-issued jersey that's been customized with a player who would have NEVER worn that size. But, I'm picky that way.

I was hoping to get one of those..... :(

I put 300 down on the Ovie, and was about to do the same with the Chimera, but as mentioned, my browser crashed.....f'n Firefox....

mountaindewxtremezz.jpg

No one on the Caps wears anything smaller than a 56 anyway, I was amazed a 2.0 52 even existed. That Chimera needs a little work but whoever got it got a hell of a deal on it.

I thought the same thing to be honest. What I think happens though is that Reebok probably produces every size for every team going down to a 52 for those JUST IN CASE scenarios. This might have been one of those instances where the issued blank that was going unused just got out.

That makes sense, doesn't it?

When has anything with Reebok made sense?

Never!. I'm glad they lost the NFL licence. Their NFL jerseys lacked consistency and quality imo. I deeply regret my purchases of some Favre and Romo authentics.

Never!. I'm glad they lost the NFL licence. Their NFL jerseys lacked consistency and quality imo. I deeply regret my purchases of some Favre and Romo authentics.

Do you regret because it is a "Favre" and a "Romo"??? :P

Doesn't the NFL Shop website sell Reebok jersey's now...?

Yeah but as of 2012 all jerseys and merch are Nike.