Ebay 2.0

JeffB

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

AHA! I knew that looked familiar. That's the old Prince Albert Raiders jersey! It's like something out of Ali Baba and the Forty Thieves.

Why isn't he in a can?!?! Did someone let him out!??!?!

14o14l4.png

What the? I don't even... uh. I just had to share because it hurt my head so much.

Here it is on eBay.

Yes that is the old Prince Albert Raiders jersey......Mike Modano's junior team from the era....

AHA! I knew that looked familiar. That's the old Prince Albert Raiders jersey! It's like something out of Ali Baba and the Forty Thieves.

There's me thinking it was just homemade junk... I thought maybe it was the Taliban Terrorizers or some shiii-.

ModanoWHA.jpg

D'you reckon the Raiders jersey is worth getting? £5 / US $7.86 starting bid.

(Yes, I am aware it's not the same jersey, but it's green so bear with me)

Edited by walshie90

Phew! For a minute there I almost thought I was on to a winner...

New Jersey Devils Jersey on eBay UK

The seller: "I think this item may be a fake..."

tumblr_m3jp1dOJJr1qag8q5.png

Edited by walshie90

Wtf is that??

I'm half-tempted to buy it just so I can burn it, for all our sakes.

I imagine that whatever it's made out of wouldn't make the most agreeable fumes to a person's health.

I imagine that whatever it's made out of wouldn't make the most agreeable fumes to a person's health.

That's true, I'd make the polar bears weep due to the hole it would open up in the O-zone layer.

Wtf is that??

What a n00b.

It's a contour drawing of Nicolas Cage from the movie Vampire's Kiss, with the line from the movie added and used as a meme for sarcastic responses to obvious observations and statements.

That Cage picture is hilarious.

If you've never watched Vampire's Kiss, do it. I'm a glutton for punishment when it comes to bad movies.

ANYWAY hockey, hockey, hockey...

People like to correlate the ps2 ones as 5 6 etc and the one for the ps3 would be considered 9 even though it's not called that.

What a n00b.

It's a contour drawing of Nicolas Cage from the movie Vampire's Kiss, with the line from the movie added and used as a meme for sarcastic responses to obvious observations and statements.

Lol I knew what that was ya dope, I didn't know what the jersey was lol.

And yes, MK9 is wonderful.