Ebay 2.0

JeffB

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Argggh! Bloody hipsters! Why u no get your own style?

0a551c63-1217-4694-aa0d-351d2cab62ba_large.jpg369782ba-3023-4820-b340-b510a5872b34_large.jpg

(The inappropriate use of the Coyotes' 96/98 home jersey is here)

Plus it's blatantly a Youth XL but they've put adult sized numbers on it...

ARGH hipsters! I hate them so much :(

Every one of those tools is just begging for a fist in the face. I'd love to accommodate them all.

Every one of those tools is just begging for a fist in the face. I'd love to accommodate them all.

+1 here

Wow, I must've done them a favour - someone actually bought it. This makes me sad knowing I may have aided them :(

Too mainstream now

You probably never heard of hipsters back then, it was totally underground.

You probably never heard of hipsters back then, it was totally underground.

How did the hipster burn his mouth? He ate the pizza before it was cool

What? You don't really think she was skating on the Patomac River?

At first I was sure of it, then I looked closer and saw the pixels.

How did the hipster burn his mouth? He ate the pizza before it was cool

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahah. Excellent.

And hey, don't hate on that eBay sellers icy hot babes. Come on now.

51ekx.jpg

Finally found a white Liberty (hard as fff to get a hold of anything in the UK) although it's marked Pro Player. I know they are essentially Starter because P.P. bought them over, just a bit snobby.

The Liberty patch looks much smaller than the one on my Koho blue Liberty though. Whatitdo?

Just throwing this out there,

I have bought 4 jerseys from this seller and every one of them the #'s and name plate just about fell off after ripping the stitching.

If you talk with him before buying he is willing to cut deals.

Two standouts were a white sharks and white Stlouis jersey for $150 shipped.

http://www.ebay.com/sch/jesus333donald/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=25&_trksid=p3984.m1438.l2654

In my last order he kicked in a CKO Black Flyers with Jagr on it because he said he did not feel right about selling it.

I'll probably just re-gift it to someone who doesn't care about authentics or save it for an effigy if the Hawks ever play the Flyers in the cup again...

Stand up seller and some decent stuff.

51ekx.jpg

The Liberty patch looks much smaller than the one on my Koho blue Liberty though. Whatitdo?

Anybody shed any light on the Liberty patch size difference between Koho and Starter/Pro Player?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/VTG-Authentic-Yutaka-Fukufuji-Manchester-Monarchs-Hockey-Jersey-Reebok-58-Sewn-/150822457222?pt=U_Hockey_Fan_Shop&hash=item231db80f86

I'm looking at this and I'm thinking...."Japanese name....Size 58...huh?. Maybe Japanese father and Anglo mother." Then I see he's a goalie and the whole size thing kinda makes sense.

Oh man I love Fukufuji! I've used him in every NHL game in the last 5 years at least lol.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/VTG-Authentic-Yutaka-Fukufuji-Manchester-Monarchs-Hockey-Jersey-Reebok-58-Sewn-/150822457222?pt=U_Hockey_Fan_Shop&hash=item231db80f86

I'm looking at this and I'm thinking...."Japanese name....Size 58...huh?. Maybe Japanese father and Anglo mother." Then I see he's a goalie and the whole size thing kinda makes sense.

Not entirety sure that wasn't a gamer. It's a two year used alternate jersey in a goalie cut. Customizing spot on. Genuine CMC patch. And judging by the price jump in the last seconds I'm not the only one thinking that way.

Anybody here get it?